alisida

May 12, 2018
adn700 you told me that there is web version on your Patreon just to make me pledge ? I can't see anything else but pc version.That's not the way to get patrons mate. If you just chat shit and lie to ppl soon you'll be making games only for yourself ;) P.S Enjoy the £5 you got from me. I paid for something that I can't play, thank you(n)(n)(n)

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
alisida The Web version is in test version in discord, but just talk me in patreon and in send you URL.

S7lver

May 30, 2017
I don't know why, but I have a problem with it when I go to the princess at night, I don't have the option of futa but boobs.

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Games pretty buggy, main character showing up twice in some scenes etc, when your naked some scenes your clothing is back on.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How can I get 20 gold? I am stuck on 15. sucking hippo doesn't give any money and I don't know what else to do for profit :/

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
How can I get 20 gold? I am stuck on 15. sucking hippo doesn't give any money and I don't know what else to do for profit :/
during the day you can leave the village and visit the forest on the right and fight goblins, each goblin gives you 1 or 3 gold maybe

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
during the day you can leave the village and visit the forest on the right and fight goblins, each goblin gives you 1 or 3 gold maybe
Thanks that helped! Now that I got the gold and carrots, when I talk to Garrick he says I must talk to the princess. I can´t find her in her house and she´s not in the square either :/

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
hi someone can explain me why i can't go to the forest for carrots i suppose? it say i don't have enough power what does it means? We have to have 4/4 power? my level is 3 in the game , thanks

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
hi someone can explain me why i can't go to the forest for carrots i suppose? it say i don't have enough power what does it means? We have to have 4/4 power? my level is 3 in the game , thanks
do you have to go during the day, exit the village and look the botton left section of the map, on the right side of the squared villa is the forest

Wait for the next update, i promise is awesome

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
That's what I'm working on in the game. ADN's first language is not English. The game is a work in progress. I'm just curious, what version of the game are you playing where the dialogue has a lot of broken English?
I'm enjoying the quick updates, but sometimes it's a bit hard to understand what has changed from the changelog provided. Could you work it out with ADN to send you the changelog in your native language first so you can translate it before posting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
adn700 Hey really dig the game and cant wait for more. Just curious, is there anyway we can get some stuff with the pixie? I have been dying to get more of the stuff after seeing 2 or 3 games on here do pixie content.

Dickwadd

Dec 4, 2018
I LOVE THIS GAME! hahahahaha. Garrick won't give me the horses, either. I guess this is as far a I can go?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
adn700 Hey really dig the game and cant wait for more. Just curious, is there anyway we can get some stuff with the pixie? I have been dying to get more of the stuff after seeing 2 or 3 games on here do pixie content.
wait for the next update :)

I LOVE THIS GAME! hahahahaha. Garrick won't give me the horses, either. I guess this is as far a I can go?
Exactly, just wait for the next update you will love it :)

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes