Mar 27, 2020
I tried to play this game and for the most part i really like where it is going. there were a few things that bothered me but i understand that with time they may get fixed, such as the choppy animation. One major thing that totally broke my immersion though was the very bad english writing. My suggestion would be to partner with someone who could proofread the script before you integrate it. other than that great work so far.

BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
I have gotten 3 potions, but cant turn them in....
also i cant seem to get the horse that i need for leaving town during the day with the princess.

Any tips, or is this just the current state (end) of the game?

Reactions: Ghis96

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dungeon Slaves 0.442 + COMPRESSED

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
This game is barely even in Alpha, let alone a version 0.442. It's buggy as hell, the dialogue is atrocious--seriously, what is it with games on this site being advertised without people bothering to spellcheck or get someone to translate things correctly before advertising--and there's barely any content as-is.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the quality, the curves, the pink haired girl especially, the monster stuff but the scenes in the preview pics look weird for me personally. not a fan of too oversized dicks and too much cum all over the place. this game looks kinda promising, but also i am kinda sceptical

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
This game is barely even in Alpha, let alone a version 0.442. It's buggy as hell, the dialogue is atrocious--seriously, what is it with games on this site being advertised without people bothering to spellcheck or get someone to translate things correctly before advertising--and there's barely any content as-is.
If you find it that bad, then you're entitled to not bother playing the game anymore. No one is holding you against your will.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I tried to play this game and for the most part i really like where it is going. there were a few things that bothered me but i understand that with time they may get fixed, such as the choppy animation. One major thing that totally broke my immersion though was the very bad english writing. My suggestion would be to partner with someone who could proofread the script before you integrate it. other than that great work so far.
That's what I'm working on in the game. ADN's first language is not English. The game is a work in progress. I'm just curious, what version of the game are you playing where the dialogue has a lot of broken English?

Mar 27, 2020
That's what I'm working on in the game. ADN's first language is not English. The game is a work in progress. I'm just curious, what version of the game are you playing where the dialogue has a lot of broken English?
I just downloaded it and played some of it the other day. I couldnt really make it through because of my own personal issues with how the animations just looked like still pictures jumping back and forth and the language thing. Honestly though, dont take offense to what i am saying, i think this could be an awesome game with the right assets. I like tiny fairy elf creatures and the concept of a really tiny girl getting throttled by a giant schlong, haha even if it is on a hippo. but i am kinda weird....i am still looking for any games where a tiny futa fairy might stick her tiny fairy wang into a guys dick hole during a scene, lmao.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I just downloaded it and played some of it the other day. I couldnt really make it through because of my own personal issues with how the animations just looked like still pictures jumping back and forth and the language thing. Honestly though, dont take offense to what i am saying, i think this could be an awesome game with the right assets. I like tiny fairy elf creatures and the concept of a really tiny girl getting throttled by a giant schlong, haha even if it is on a hippo. but i am kinda weird....i am still looking for any games where a tiny futa fairy might stick her tiny fairy wang into a guys dick hole during a scene, lmao.
It's referred to as docking. Dungeon Slaves doesn't conduct that kind of preference. We would ask that you don't discuss that detail in this thread. Thank you.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Ok its not heavy buggy.

More enemies with sexscenes after lose a battle.

i have 3 old poitions and 3 growth, but ist not going continue.

Mean the game 3 for mee and 3 for the Princess or just wait for the next update?

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes