Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dungeon Slaves [v0.70] [Adn700] - Compressed

Win/Linux [438 MB]
- - - -

Mac [404 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DungeonSlaves-0.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This game is so good that i will push myself to end to taste it all.
BTW why amy couldnt remember the code, did i do something wrong?
Assuming you mean the code in the latest content, then I don't think you did anything wrong. Amy getting the code wrong was just an excuse for having yet another perverted sex scene, I think.

Reactions: Balbazar34

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Quest # 91: Find the sarcophagus and the PW for it?

Where is that? Tried the cemetery and the crypt but nothing came up, just fighting.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I'm currently on Quest No 59 which tells me to find the Queen and ask her to share her huge dildo.

When I talk to the elf in the Throne Room she tells me that the Queen is at the beach, but where is the beach? It's not a location on the map and I haven't found anything about it in any of the other locations. She does mention it's on Delphy but I how no idea how I would go about getting there either.

SnakeEyez

Oct 22, 2017
I'm currently on Quest No 59 which tells me to find the Queen and ask her to share her huge dildo.

When I talk to the elf in the Throne Room she tells me that the Queen is at the beach, but where is the beach? It's not a location on the map and I haven't found anything about it in any of the other locations. She does mention it's on Delphy but I how no idea how I would go about getting there either.
+
Same thing, there is no beach on the map

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 3737020
Try pressing the little parchment symbol it gives you hints on how to progress. I don't remember how to unlock the beach exactly anymore but I believe it's in the ancient forest.
I got same problem, pressing that hint icon only informs to find the queen for her huge dildo.. in other words the quest 59 info, no hints as to were the beach is, at all!
Have browsed the search function for all replies regarding this to no luck.
One say: Do Hippo quest and dialogue then beach will unlock. But no.. Do Hippo and we have to find the Queen, going to Throne Room we are told she is on the Beach, but it doesn't unlock.. so how anyone progress this is beyond me :confused:

Edit: Nothing from going to Ancient Forest either btw ;)

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes