Nicox_737

Jun 1, 2023
Why does Game works fine during combat but It goes super laggy in conversations and dungeon crawling? How do i fix this?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
surprised no-one has done/said it yet... so I guess it's up to me...

dazedanon game got updated (v1.1.1), might want to update the OP.

(also, entire section untranslated, will post pics once I load up game)

*edit* :
Service > Nipple licking handjob
2.jpg
Some status on certain gear :
1.jpg

there's also the description of the youth potion... (the one that resets monica's stats)

also game still randomly closes every now and then, with no noticeable rhythm or reason (v1.1.0, havent tried 1.1.1 yet)

*edit2*
well... this is a little annoying...
Untitled.jpg
the "Mmm" is stuck, and persisting because I saved my game :/
(it went away after a dungeon run, so all good)

while I'm here again, may as well drop a tip for stat raising :
Breast milk, once Monica's affection is high, and her breast stat is 50 or over, you can milk her twice at every rest stop (without her being asleep/KO'd. each breast milk will increase all stats by 1 and hp by 2 (as well as fully healing and restoring 1 AP point), useful, as every 10 in a stat is a bonus point to dice rolls (so 50 luck is 5 added to any roll where luck is factored)
Just make sure to take a break, use the mama maker, and DO NOT SKIP, as that will only give 1 milk vs 2 for selecting the 50 breast development option.

equipment wise, I quite like the Plague Mary weapon, just due to the double hit and 10% status inflictions (so chance is actually higher due to 2 attacks), but frankly with breast milk stat boosting, equipment becomes a non-issue.

also, the creator is making some DLC, so that's a nice bonus.

Last edited:

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Why does Game works fine during combat but It goes super laggy in conversations and dungeon crawling? How do i fix this?
You cannot. I do not use Joiplay, it is fucking unplayable. In Malvides the bug doesn't exist, so i hardly recommend it if you play it in android.
If you are playing on pc and it lags... sorry dude, idk.

highplane8

Sep 2, 2020
Great game! Way better than I expected.

Anyone knows any other games like this? Especially with sleep sex. Peeping Dorm Manager was another of my favourites. Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: keitaka

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
My fucking save file is doomed. I saved during sex and now everytime i want to end sex, the game throws me that shit.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes