Aeorsmaher223

Sep 29, 2023
Does this game run very poorly for anyone else? My darksouls plays much more smooth, but I gotta wait 20-30 seconds per dialogue here

Cruzar

May 18, 2017
do you happen to have the changelog?
v.1.1.1 一部エンディングが回想には反映されないバグの修正、その他細かいバグの修正、ゲームバランスの調整
v.1.1.1 Fixed a bug where some endings were not reflected in flashbacks, fixed other minor bugs, and adjusted game balance.

Bubeles313

Mar 21, 2023
How to find a value in this game with cheat engine. I'm trying to improve my Cheat Engine skills but this is dead end for me ;(

SomeNobody1

Nov 9, 2023
Dunno why you'd wanna bother either. It doesn't look like there's any reward for finishing 'all' guild quests after all.

And money is plenty due to the heaps of money item drops. I really had a tough time purposely failing the payments my first run through since the DEV stupidly limited both your carry capacity AND your storage.
So I had to spend 100's of thousands on random shizzle just to NOT make the payments (since the game doesn't allow you to 'refuse' payment if you actually have it).

At least it seems AP is infinite, so I just bought a bunch of those 30K items to raise it to get myself broke again while keeping as much 'money' as possible in my (way too limited) item storage.
I also didn't find out about the carry capacity boost item until like the very final day of that playthrough. :cautious:

I only finished with 67% of my gallery though from that playthrough.
where does this game even has a gallery ? i just have 3 options in main menu, play, continue and settings.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes