NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
She needs to be asleep, you can have that happen by getting into one of the traps that puts you both to sleep, and not wake her up by attacking anyone. Forget if there was a potion that also puts her to sleep.
Problem is more that you need Monica asleep, then the right path to get to meeting the adventurer.
Thanks

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
I'm having an issue that I hope someone can point me to a fix. I just encountered a random event leaving the dungeon that inflicted my character with 100 corruption and Monica dragged me out. This event led to her helping me masturbate to ejaculate all the corruption out. Problem is after the event, the fapping sounds persisted and even after I closed the game and started it back up, it's still there.

I tried entering dungeon, changing menus, all sorts of stuff and it's still there. Solutions?

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I'm having an issue that I hope someone can point me to a fix. I just encountered a random event leaving the dungeon that inflicted my character with 100 corruption and Monica dragged me out. This event led to her helping me masturbate to ejaculate all the corruption out. Problem is after the event, the fapping sounds persisted and even after I closed the game and started it back up, it's still there.

I tried entering dungeon, changing menus, all sorts of stuff and it's still there. Solutions?
I had that problem too.
After searching around i found where the fapping sound came from, someone was hiding in my closet -.-

• Haha
Reactions: Gudil and keitaka

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Yes. The game only punishes (or rewards, YMMV) you with NTR scenes if you do not play well (e.g. do not pay the guild on time, or come back from the dungeon exhausted).

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Production status
The Append.
These days I have been thinking about the story and additional elements.
In Append, it is not Monica,
I will focus on the "adventurer who looks like a child adventurer," which has been popular for some time,
I'm hoping to expand on the Dunwith play as well.
As for the storyline, I don't think it will be too complicated,
I don't think the storyline will be too complicated, but I think it will be a bit erotic in its own way.

Additional elements (tentative)
We are planning to add two dungeons.
The first is a dungeon where equipment cannot be brought in. The first is a dungeon where you can't bring in your own equipment. A common type of dungeon.

The second is a high difficulty dungeon. I would like to create a dungeon where you can show the strength of the equipment you have collected and the ♥monica you have trained.

I will also add eroticism for child adventurers.
I would also like to add items and quests.
A rough storyline will be discussed later.

DrunkenMan

Oct 29, 2020
Hello guys I just wanna ask, this game already finished right? Is there any plan for the future like new DLC or a new game from the dev?

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Because I hated the fact that you could not save from anywhere, I made a change so that you can now save whenever you open the menu without having to use a bookmark. Under rpg_windows.js, add this following line
JavaScript:
this.addCommand(TextManager.save, "save", enabled);
and you can now save anywhere. Location of "rpg_windows.js" is under www/js

1710048704697.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: No-Nonon

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018

Was it on the first floor or somewhere very early on? If so, that's a scripted event intended to give a demo of what corruption/impurities are

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Was it on the first floor or somewhere very early on? If so, that's a scripted event intended to give a demo of what corruption/impurities are
I already restarted my game. My issue isn't the event, it's the sound effect of the masturbation. Even after the event was over, the sound effects still kept going. I went into a dungeon, still fapping. I closed and re-opened the game, loaded the save, and still fapping sounds.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Damn I haven't had fun with this type of game in a long while! Great game, shame I only found out about it til now

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes