Liefung

Jan 12, 2024
When i try to open the flashback room i get the error "kaisou is not defined", has anyone else the same problem?

Edit: OK nevermind i figured it out myself, i anyone in the future has the same problem, in new game plus you have to advance to the first handjob scene and after that the gallery opens, i thought it was enough to go into the dungeon and then to leave.
How do you open the flashback room?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
WAIT! Why and how dafq she have lost her armor while wearing it over tripping into a stone?
Sigh.. I hope there's more than a simple dungeon crawl cause for now is pretty shit..

Sep 23, 2021
so I just download the game today. The main game from op is version 1.1.0.7, and the update/fixed doesn't seem to mention any version. Installation instruction wording make it sound like the main download at the time is just v1.0, and need to apply update/fixed every time there is an update. Is that still true? What is the update/fixed?

Dodou

Jan 4, 2022
I wonder if there is a way to use the plugin for the randomly generated item stats to spawn in items

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
for the removing impurity from adventures how do it do without monica watching?
She needs to be asleep, you can have that happen by getting into one of the traps that puts you both to sleep, and not wake her up by attacking anyone. Forget if there was a potion that also puts her to sleep.
Problem is more that you need Monica asleep, then the right path to get to meeting the adventurer.

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
She needs to be asleep, you can have that happen by getting into one of the traps that puts you both to sleep, and not wake her up by attacking anyone. Forget if there was a potion that also puts her to sleep.
Problem is more that you need Monica asleep, then the right path to get to meeting the adventurer.
Thanks

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes