Reader RAR

Aug 12, 2023
Did you extract the seperate image zip file that is located inside the patch zip file? I had to extract patch, then extract img.7z in the www folder, then replace the game files.

It's just a random legendary(orange) weapon you can get from rainbow chests. I just save scummed a golden room until I got it. I think I was on floor 27 or so. Reaching the end of a golden room and getting kicked out is just RNG, so you can save scum that too and basically keep going in the golden room forever if you have enough bookmarks.

Also does anyone know if the Mama Maker is supposed to be unlimited use if you use it while she is awake? If I use it while she's sleeping it breaks after one time, but I was able to have her use it unlimited times while awake. Farmed like 40 breast milk and all combat was trivial after like day 8...didn't even use any skills.
For Mama Maker, 1 item can theoretically be unlimited use assuming you're super lucky. Practical usage would be 1-4 Rest Cards at most based on my experience using the item to turn the main protagonist as One Punch Man on the Golden Room. Try to save to get 2 for a later quest and if you have a lot of gold for new game plus, buy a lot since this is one of the ways to increase all the main protagonist's stat without depending on RNGesus.

Reactions: zmbr

Reader RAR

Aug 12, 2023
From my first playthrough; I think you just have to save her 3 times, from that point on you'll get the option to cleanse impurities. Her spawn rate seems higher between floor 5-10.
Looks like scene 6 is clear then. Thank you for clarifying since all walkthroughs don't have a proper guide for this particular scene at all.

Reactions: chickenmaid

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
For Mama Maker, 1 item can theoretically be unlimited use assuming you're super lucky. Practical usage would be 1-4 Rest Cards at most based on my experience using the item to turn the main protagonist as One Punch Man on the Golden Room. Try to save to get 2 for a later quest and if you have a lot of gold for new game plus, buy a lot since this is one of the ways to increase all the main protagonist's stat without depending on RNGesus.
Naah. Once you can use the thing while she's awake it's basically unbreakable. May be a bug, likely isn't intended to work that way considering it'd make no sense to differentiate like that.

I've got like >30 milks in my inventory at this point and it's all on 1 maker. Even worse, once you reach breast level 50 you can get 2 every time ad infinitum.
I used a couple, recovering some AP, but didn't spam them too much on first playthrough. And I still ended up OP to make even that tenta-boss on the 25th trivial.

Earlier in the game, first time I beat the Golden Guardian I still had to abuse the stun state, but pretty quickly that thing became trivial also.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Do you really have to pray to RNJesus for the treasure sword quest? Not sure if I want to go through that grind

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Do you really have to pray to RNJesus for the treasure sword quest? Not sure if I want to go through that grind
Dunno why you'd wanna bother either. It doesn't look like there's any reward for finishing 'all' guild quests after all.

And money is plenty due to the heaps of money item drops. I really had a tough time purposely failing the payments my first run through since the DEV stupidly limited both your carry capacity AND your storage.
So I had to spend 100's of thousands on random shizzle just to NOT make the payments (since the game doesn't allow you to 'refuse' payment if you actually have it).

At least it seems AP is infinite, so I just bought a bunch of those 30K items to raise it to get myself broke again while keeping as much 'money' as possible in my (way too limited) item storage.
I also didn't find out about the carry capacity boost item until like the very final day of that playthrough. :cautious:

I only finished with 67% of my gallery though from that playthrough.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
dazedanon
I don't know if it is fixed but in one of the positions handjob + nipple licking it is not translated the texts appear in Japanese

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes