Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
I'm on day 2 of my first save. Got to 5F 20% then can't seem to proceed due to being blocked by the "baby demon" monster. Is this a way for the dev to prevent players from progressing too much too early or did I just get soft locked? I got corruption on 75/100 fyi

Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
I'm on day 2 of my first save. Got to 5F 20% then can't seem to proceed due to being blocked by the "baby demon" monster. Is this a way for the dev to prevent players from progressing too much too early or did I just get soft locked? I got corruption on 75/100 fyi
Nevermind I got through after a few more tries but now I have a different problem. Anybody knows the exact location of each orbs?

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
Nevermind I got through after a few more tries but now I have a different problem. Anybody knows the exact location of each orbs?
You can find more information from the guide below.

・Red Orb
Visit the stone monument again after offering a bouquet of flowers twice in the event at the stone monument.

・Yellow Orb
Purchase for 30,000G from a merchant who appears on back roads only on certain nights.

・Blue Orb:
Succeed in the dice roll at the Gate of Trial in the dungeon.

・Green Orb
Obtained when passing through the golden room that is inserted when digging into the wall with a pickaxe.

Reactions: Arabi1

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
When i check the dlsite, there's android ver. Is anyone have the android ver 1.1.1? Thanks in advance

Skinbandit013

Apr 25, 2023
Amazing game, any way to increase MP on MC? (Besides equipment...)
Get da "mama meker" from de merchant in the inn during night time (it cost 3000 golde), you kan yous it during resting in da dungeon (gotta roll until....don know at som point it just geve the option to "skip"), you get the milk and drink it, it will give 1+ to all the stats, except mp and hp (+2 for those 2) permanently, also pull heels you.

Careful on overusing it, can make the game very easy, and if you're wanting to want to buff Monica (the girl referred to in the title), I think it makes it harder for use up all your energy during night time (feels like the bar takes longer to fill up more than before, didn't compare to low stat Yamamoto though, so not certain on this point).

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes