test011

Jan 10, 2018
I feel like LunaSoft really dropped the ball when it comes to DLCs. The new characters sprites dont even change like the ones from the base game. No change in eye color? No womb tattoo? Basically nothing that would indicate corruption with was supposed to be one of main themes of this game.
What a disappointment.

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
Also it is wierd that i can not impregante the wifus...or is there an ending i dont know about?

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
Is this the full game with DLC?
And should I bother downloading it?
Been wanting to play dungeon legions but the MTL has me suspicous, How playable is it atm?

zexionblaze244

Dec 17, 2021
Is this the full game with DLC?
And should I bother downloading it?
Been wanting to play dungeon legions but the MTL has me suspicous, How playable is it atm?
Yes, the recent links are the full game with DLC. The MTL is bearable enough to understand the story. Been playing without issues.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
i played this game for 7 hours without any problems

Trying the DLC now

DLC works, with the meat stick and all it's glory
View attachment 1365316

- WORKUPLOAD - -

no instructions on how to install this DLC XD I'm confused on where it goes and what folder it goes in. any help on that?

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
So I just downloaded the main game from MEGA and saw one of the icons in research that still requires the DLC. Is it already activated? Do I still need to install it? Talking about this one
1644542235272.png

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's amusing that the first option you have is either:
a) Ejaculate in the vagina
b) Blem

Among some jewels of mistranslation you can also find:
"Do it,yes, somebody help!"

PS: Is it wrong that some of those lines are so hilarious that it makes me want to finish this game even more than before?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorainu

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
well the game got nice art but sure loves to softlock you when options about where to cum pops up

Edit: played it for a few hours now. the MTL is poetic af

Last edited:

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
There are no animated H scenes, no incentive to play! The gameplay is addictive, interesting, but it's a shame that there are no animations!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes