keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone having issue to train Melween? I stuck at 3ed training with message "IMPLANTATION needs" but I already have 3 of it.

* She need 5

Last edited:

tbterg4w htht4

Feb 28, 2021
Can anyone help me?
I downloaded the Game, started the "Dungeon Legion.Exe" and got the the Splash "Lunasoft" after that i just see the "Curser" and a Blackscreen (I dont added anything to it so far)

Do i missing Something , first time on a "Unity" Game that this happen.

(Sorry for my Bad English hope anyone can help me with it)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What a shame that we have not a list of locations of costumes yet(
I played through the game a few times and have gotten different costumes at different locations. I think there is no set locations for any costumes. You can get any costume at any location, it is just there a percentage chance to get any costume after each looting, like the other items.

siliar

May 14, 2021
hello I am on 1.2.2 is there a way to update the game or should I download the game again ? (the Gdrive link from 1.3 don't work)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
hello I am on 1.2.2 is there a way to update the game or should I download the game again ? (the Gdrive link from 1.3 don't work)
Just download the newest version and replace the previous version. Use the links on the front page for the latest version.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
ok then how can I transfer save ?
The saves are in a shared folder (I don't know where) so the saves are available no matter what version you run. But you should start a new game. 1.3 adds a bunch of new features so it is best to start fresh.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes