nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
any news if the dlc for the other girls is out yet or if we have it

Last edited:

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
any news if the dlc for the other girls is out yet or if we have it
I was just about to ask the same question... But I checked the DL site, and this is what I got:
There will be two more DLCs this year, that where announced half a year ago.

DLC4, adding Lily, will come out next month (February 2022)
dlc_lily_feb.png

DLC5, adding Karen, will come out the month after that (March 2022)
dlc_karen_mar.png

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
I'm getting an issue while playing where on each H scene, it gets stuck when I select the cumshot type. I click the button but it just loops the noises without proceeding. Generally if I close the game and replay the scene, it will proceed correctly. There's no actual crash message so I'm unsure of the cause or solution.

koga151

May 3, 2021
I'm getting an issue while playing where on each H scene, it gets stuck when I select the cumshot type. I click the button but it just loops the noises without proceeding. Generally if I close the game and replay the scene, it will proceed correctly. There's no actual crash message so I'm unsure of the cause or solution.
set the text speed to the last one.. which is actually instant.. it should solve tat issue.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So when the DLC heroines suppose to show up? I'm on chapter 4 and still haven't seen them. I have them fully researched.

Now I've beaten the game and they still haven't shown up.

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks for translating this game !

MTL, polished or not, this game is now understandable to me and therefore playable.
I had put it aside... I only realize now that a translated version is available on my favorite site. No bug report making the game unplayable on my side.

It pisses me off to see these great Japanese games get crappy ratings when someone shares a translated version without asking anything in return.

This comment won't erase the, all too frequent, facepalms and 1 star reviews dropped by capricious and spoiled kids but thank you BaasB and all those who take the time to give this community services to fans of games whose language is inaccessible to them.

For facilitating access to this game and many others, you have all my gratitude.

edit :
Cheats work like a charm, thanks noxtek !

there is nothing more satisfying than being an overpowered Overlord...
:devilish:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes