Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
they have 3 more DLCs upcoming, wouldn't it just be easier to wait until they are all out then have all of them released here?

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason, I can't get the ReiPatcher autotranslate to work. Even the older game version that I downloaded off mega months ago with working ReiPatcher stopped working. Haven't made any major changes to the computer other than Windows updates, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
i played the endless mode again for shits and giggles

I totally forgot how fucking hard this game's endless mode is lol. The wave 20 difficulty spike just takes you behind the woodshed and beats you to death.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The Demon Lord v1.3.1 + 3 DLC
2021/12/13

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GDRIVE
Thank you for sharing. So the new heroines can only have sex with goblins and are used to create elite goblin units over and over. Very similar to Goblin Burrow. The elite goblin units only last 3 turns so they are best used disposable units when other heroines appears. The more sex the new heroines have the nastier they become and the stronger the elite goblin units they produce are. The new additions does not enhance the game much. Again thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
We really need an "Animated Sex" tag like Nutaku does. It's kind of annoying to try and use the animated tag only to still find a h-game with that tag is a glorified JPG collection, anyways.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes