Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Are english translation appear after the japanese texts.? This happen to me and i dont know is it really like that or something wrong with the file i download.

Baham88

Jun 9, 2017
I hope it helps, i have a better translation and can now enjoy the game look at the pics an Tutorial under my message.^^

1.For all that want to Play with better Translation, Start a new Game when the first Dialogue comes press ALt+0(Zero) then change in the translationlist google to DeepL its totally better!

2.You can see the change i have made a pic from Chapter 1 Log, so hope you have fun without Engrish^^

Dungeons Legion Translator Change Tutorial.PNG
Dungeons Legion Translator Change Tutorial.PNG Deepl Change chapter 1.PNG

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to the H-Scene after beating the game where Reina is not pregnant? I tried to not get her level to 5 and only use the boobjob H-Scene to level her up but I still get the pregnant scene after beating the game. Need to see that scene to complete my achievements.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
I hope it helps, i have a better translation and can now enjoy the game look at the pics an Tutorial under my message.^^

1.For all that want to Play with better Translation, Start a new Game when the first Dialogue comes press ALt+0(Zero) then change in the translationlist google to DeepL its totally better!

2.You can see the change i have made a pic from Chapter 1 Log, so hope you have fun without Engrish^^

View attachment 1413002
View attachment 1413002 View attachment 1413018
uh, I mean, deepL isn't that much better... a bit, i guess, but eh

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to the H-Scene after beating the game where Reina is not pregnant? I tried to not get her level to 5 and only use the boobjob H-Scene to level her up but I still get the pregnant scene after beating the game. Need to see that scene to complete my achievements.
??? you unlock all scenes after finishing, and I think i might involve the first prologue cutscene as well

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
??? you unlock all scenes after finishing, and I think i might involve the first prologue cutscene as well
There are two ending scenes. One where Reina is pregnant and one where she is not. You cannot get both at the same time.

KkwwkNya

Jun 4, 2020

View attachment 1413002
View attachment 1413002 View attachment 1413018
anyone got a full BepInEx translation file preferably if its deepL

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes