iwill own you

May 25, 2018
what do you need for the third training for melween? it says "implantation" which I assume are imps. I have those but i cant trigger the training scene.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Toiletpaper Twisted

Nov 11, 2021
I've been working on an English translation in my spare time for the past week. No idea if this works on other machines, but I've gotten through the prologue, parts of the first chapter, and a few of Reina's "Training" scenes (plus DLC? Though dunno if I even implemented it right).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wants to see if this works, go to the main folder containing the game, BepInEx>Translation>en>Text> and replace _AutoGeneratedTranslation with the attached.

Five warnings:
  • One, I'm not very well versed in Japanese, and used Deepl to help translate. It ain't perfect, but I did what I could.
  • Two, I'm not the best writer in the world, plus some text just doesn't even fit in the space the box provided.
  • Three, this should override any pre-existing translations, so if you progress any further than what I translated, your game will have to start the automatic translation process all over again.
  • Four, this is wildly inconsistent in UI, because the UI is a fickle mistress when it comes to the translate file. File itself only translates the specific words, with no care given to where they actually are in the game's files.
  • And finally five, I missed a few lines. Don't worry, if it bothers you that much you can change them yourself.
File:

No idea how long I'll do this, but right now? The auto-translate bothers me so much that %90 of the time I've spent on this game has been translating. I'll update if I hit another point in progress.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I discovered how to get a decent translation.

If you start the game and press ALT+0 and choose DeepL Translator as the translator, then exit the game. Then go to Dungeon's Legion [Ver.1.2.2]\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder and delete the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file. Then restart the game and let it run for like 5 minutes before playing it, the DeepL Translator translation is actually pretty good. The default Google Translate is terrible and doesn't makes absolutely any sense at all.

For instance Google Translate has no idea what a NEET is, it translated the word armor as wolf, translated 1 am as 1 oclock midnight. Orgres as Augrs, translated the word flying to dancing, etc...

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Well, 1.3.0 will be released pretty soon according to this :

Also, it seems like the first DLC have to be reapplied since there's a new version of said DLC that makes it work with 1.3.0, seems like the old version (Which we have right now) won't work on 1.3.0.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So it seems the new heroines are not units but nursery resources used to create an new unit call "Hobgoblins" using an new item called "Succubus Powder". They will probably only have one birthing H-scene like for the goblins. I wonder once we capture them, we can keep using them to birth Hobgoblins over and over like in Goblin Burrows?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So it seems the new heroines are not units but nursery resources used to create an new unit call "Hobgoblins" using an new item called "Succubus Powder". They will probably only have one birthing H-scene like for the goblins. I wonder once we capture them, we can keep using them to birth Hobgoblins over and over like in Goblin Burrows?
It also seems like you have to encounter the elite version of those heroines to be able to capture them in the first place.

I think yeah we will keep them to be able to have those Hobgoblins again and again. Though, it will be in a high cost for sure, since it seems they will be pretty powerful. And since we can only get the powder with elite units ... Yup.

Hmm, honestly can't really say for now if they will be units or not. Though, going by the description on DLsite of all DLC characters, it seems like they will effectivly be nursery heroines.

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
I discovered how to get a decent translation.

If you start the game and press ALT+0 and choose DeepL Translator as the translator, then exit the game. Then go to Dungeon's Legion [Ver.1.2.2]\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder and delete the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file. Then restart the game and let it run for like 5 minutes before playing it
Just checking to see if Im doing it right. Do you have to wait 5mins everytime you reboot the game? After the 5mins loading, does the Japanese become English right away or do you still have to wait for the auto translator to translate?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Just checking to see if Im doing it right. Do you have to wait 5mins everytime you reboot the game? After the 5mins loading, does the Japanese become English right away or do you still have to wait for the auto translator to translate?
You have to wait for it translate. The reason why you want to wait 5 minutes is so that all the menus translate. So I suggest you open the game then open up the settings and stuff so all the menus translate. Once that is done you don't need to wait every time because the translator saves the translation in the cache file.

While in game the translator only translates dialogue after the scene pops up. It takes 3-30 seconds sometimes. Occasionally it just straights up fail when the dialogue is just sex sounds.

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
You have to wait for it translate. The reason why you want to wait 5 minutes is so that all the menus translate. So I suggest you open the game then open up the settings and stuff so all the menus translate. Once that is done you don't need to wait every time because the translator saves the translation in the cache file.

While in game the translator only translates dialogue after the scene pops up. It takes 3-30 seconds sometimes. Occasionally it just straights up fail when the dialogue is just sex sounds.
Could you share your _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt? I think using someone's generated file would skip the 3-30 secs loading

x169

Mar 27, 2020
Well, 1.3.0 will be released pretty soon according to this :

Also, it seems like the first DLC have to be reapplied since there's a new version of said DLC that makes it work with 1.3.0, seems like the old version (Which we have right now) won't work on 1.3.0.
its released already at 1/Dec

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes