zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
is it possible to give this game a proper translation?
AutoTranslator has no problems extracting and replacing text in the game, so if somebody goes over extracted text and translates it properly, it will work.
So the problem is finding somebody willing and able to do that.

Reactions: Strijoca and DuniX

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
i played this game for 7 hours without any problems

Trying the DLC now

DLC works, with the meat stick and all it's glory
View attachment 1365316

- WORKUPLOAD - -
Downloaded the DLC winrar file and tried to put the files from the extract into the proper places and it said they exist is this a mistake is the DLC files already in when you download the main game and its files? apologies on asking such and obvious question

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Downloaded the DLC winrar file and tried to put the files from the extract into the proper places and it said they exist is this a mistake is the DLC files already in when you download the main game and its files? apologies on asking such and obvious question
That link for is for DLC1 which is already included in the download from the main page. You want to do is download the main game + DLC 1-4 from the main page and then download DLC5 which is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons...rd-v1-3-1-dlc-1-4-lunasoft.91922/post-7800628

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
That link for is for DLC1 which is already included in the download from the main page. You want to do is download the main game + DLC 1-4 from the main page and then download DLC5 which is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons...rd-v1-3-1-dlc-1-4-lunasoft.91922/post-7800628
So the download from the main page in which you download the main game already has 1-4, or just DLC1 and I need to get 2,3,4, and then 5 from the post you showed I'm sorry that I'm getting confused just trying to follow the step by step you just gave.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So the download from the main page in which you download the main game already has 1-4, or just DLC1 and I need to get 2,3,4, and then 5 from the post you showed I'm sorry that I'm getting confused just trying to follow the step by step you just gave.
Download from the main page and then download using the link in my post to get all the content.

Reactions: TennerKami404

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
anyone got a save file which is not full save ? like at halve the game the thing is i used to play it in my old laptop but it got destroyed and i dont want to start all over again

Oct 8, 2019
might be the extract at wrong can you tell me where to extract it ? though it was at the front folder
You need to copy the "Dungeon's Legion_Data" folder into the the main folder of the game. This will place the "dlc_add_hero03_assets_all_e2ac009272322c758708f7f61b991cd4.bundle" file into its correct place. You don't need the other folders with the cgs for it to work.

If you want to do it manually, the file path is "Location of game"\Dungeon Legion Ver.1.3.1 plus 4DLC eng\Dungeon's Legion_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\dlc_add_hero03_assets_all_e2ac009272322c758708f7f61b991cd4.bundle". Or basically just drop it into the StandaloneWindows64 folder.

Reactions: Nikosun

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
You need to copy the "Dungeon's Legion_Data" folder into the the main folder of the game. This will place the "dlc_add_hero03_assets_all_e2ac009272322c758708f7f61b991cd4.bundle" file into its correct place. You don't need the other folders with the cgs for it to work.

If you want to do it manually, the file path is "Location of game"\Dungeon Legion Ver.1.3.1 plus 4DLC eng\Dungeon's Legion_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\dlc_add_hero03_assets_all_e2ac009272322c758708f7f61b991cd4.bundle". Or basically just drop it into the StandaloneWindows64 folder.
worked thank you very much i appreciate the help !

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Are there any games like this where you don't get cucked by your minions? Every corruption game always seems to have orcs, tentacles, and other guys gangbanging your girls which is annoying.

Reactions: Ali Fauzi

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are there any games like this where you don't get cucked by your minions? Every corruption game always seems to have orcs, tentacles, and other guys gangbanging your girls which is annoying.
It's an oddly common theme. The only one I know about that doesn't have it at all is Suzukuri Dungeon: Karin in the Mountain, but it's largely a VN and pretty vanilla.

For the games where I think it's mostly or entirely optional, there's Demonion and Sexual Violation x Tower Defense. The thread for the original Demonion has been deleted though it appears, and I don't know if it's still optional in the sequel. With Demonion games there's an option to hand girls over to your minions if I remember right. Just don't do that and I think you're good. Sexual Violation has one handjob scene with one of the girls on an optional map you can avoid, and then some NTR/raped by rando type scenes you can unlock or avoid if you want. If you search my posts in that thread I think I list how to avoid them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inaros.
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes