zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
I forget that game from this page use rei patcher. I serched a lot to find japanese version without translation. For now im use beepin module instead of rei patcher. Its same xunity autotranslator, but beepinex translation can be removed, and you can change versions and use latest beepinex with latest autotranslator.
In their guthub you can download every version.
If you know where downoad japanese version, or how to remove reipatcher, you can easely upgrade autotranslator version.

Here the devs comment about that functoin. Its 2021.
You could have also upgraded AutoTranslator by getting latest ReiPatcher AutoTranslator installer from their page and running it in the game directory.
Or somebody could have made a version with all 5 DLCs and latest AutoTranslator, archive it to 7z and post to AnonFiles. Like here

Evhemary

Feb 4, 2018
I am guessing that attribute is part of the newer version of autotranslator? It's not in the .ini from OP download
This might be correct, I read the documentation when making the regex and tried using the {{A}} but it doesn't work.
You can improve the translation by updating the translator, changing the translator endpoint, and edit the config file, I guess.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Steam releases usually includes everything and everything is uncensored too.
Dunegon Town begs to differ, some of the games Kagura takes to translate and uncensor are only the base game and maybe some DLC (that's the case with the game i mentionned, we don't have the most important DLC for example.)

Hence why i say this

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Dunegon Town begs to differ, some of the games Kagura takes to translate and uncensor are only the base game and maybe some DLC (that's the case with the game i mentionned, we don't have the most important DLC for example.)

Hence why i say this
I will bring you the news myself... just be patient in the meantime please...

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I will bring you the news myself... just be patient in the meantime please...
Yeah don't worry i'll be patient, i was just talking about the DLC's, since there's a chance we won't get them. Not sure of course but we don't know

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure Lunasoft did this for all of their English releases so far, so it's not really that surprising. Though I only really know of two previous examples, so I can't really say that there's a true pattern just yet.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh shit, was gunna unfollow this thread since I figured there wouldn't be any more interesting news on this game, but a legit translation would be worth a replay.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes