Keerla

Jun 5, 2020
So the autotranslate seems to be working, but bugged, in this release. I saw it work on a message of the day, but it doesn't seem to be working on the dialog windows. When I say it worked it was the expected behavior where it was in JP for a second then changed to English. None of the dialog is changing no matte how long I wait. Some of the dialog is in English(1/30-40 lines), but I suspect those are pre-existing translations stored in the various additional files from what I can tell as there is no delay when they show up.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Ah no, they fully decensor! Where have you heard that rumor man?! Probably from the poor people who can't find the Restoration Patch location!
Its caused by kagura slipping up often and leaving a few cgs censored in many games. They for sure mean to fully decensor all of the images, but them missing one happens quite often lately. Several games Ive played have had this happen, and the threads often call them out on it right out the gate with screenshots of the missed images. He isnt saying the are 50/50 on deciding to uncensor a game, he means its 50/50 if a image gets uncensored, it is a exaggeration to say the odds are 50/50 but its not totally baseless.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
yep, seem like the MTL tool does not work for me in the prologue. Do I have to run anything before running the game in order to get the real-time MTL?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I'm not normally into monster and/or tentacle sex but if I'm using the females as tools to protect my property plus I'm an inhuman being, hmmm. I can try to get on board.

Plus the girls look great.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
yep, seem like the MTL tool does not work for me in the prologue. Do I have to run anything before running the game in order to get the real-time MTL?
If its auto playing text then it may be going to fast for the tool to translate it do to your internet connection as it needs a few seconds to translate and apply the translation, if your using wifi try land line or mess with the setting of the tool to put it in offline mode, quality will drop.

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
The prologue isn't translating at all
From chapter 1 it works
Oh it's pre translated online translation still doesn't work lol

Last edited:

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
If its auto playing text then it may be going to fast for the tool to translate it do to your internet connection as it needs a few seconds to translate and apply the translation, if your using wifi try land line or mess with the setting of the tool to put it in offline mode, quality will drop.
Sugoi offline model should be higher quality than the Google Translate default. Sugoi offline model quality is on par with DeepL, the premium server-based model.

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
This game needs to be hit again with that ChatGPT mtl that a bunch of games here have been getting. Maybe then the dialogue wouldn't make my eyes bleed.

Reactions: Xakorik and Fyo
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes