Keerla

Jun 5, 2020
DeepL is so much nicer I deleted the included 'translations' as it should generate nicer ones. It takes a little bit, but it regens fairly quickly.

To do that delete the AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text folder.

That said DeepL began erroring consistently for a few minutes, between multiple restarts, and now its back randomly, so setting Google(Compat) as a backup seems to be a good idea.

EDIT: It seems to be crashing when translating the tool tips and now it has broken again, perhaps a rate limit as it looks like it tried sending 30 translations at once. It started working before, I will report if it works again.

EDIT 2: its back, so probably a 5 minute timeout.

Last edited:

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
i wonder what is the fuss about??? google translator v2 already does a good job, compared to the deepest deeps of hell that i played over the years with this MTL bullshit, this one seems to be like at a step from heaven...
The default doesn't work well for many users, including me. A good Internet connection is not necessarily sufficient. There could be dynamic rate-limiting going on, depending on Google's server load in your area. On top of the poor speed/performance, Google Translate's output quality is inferior compared to cutting-edge options such as Sugoi offline model and DeepL.

What are you guys upstairs arguing about,
Just patience, wait for Kagura feat Mangagamer Release
If I calculate from previous series(Retarnia - Conqueror of the Labyrinth and Magic & Slash - Riru Grand Adventure),
This might be released in Late September or Early October
I actually wasn't aware Kagura was releasing this (I follow JP releases rather than English localizations). Considering that, I'd agree that all but the most impatient users should just wait (for this title at least). General discussion about playing untranslated games is still applicable.

imagine saying that it is more optimal to read the text outside of the game window rather than having it be replaced in game...
It's literally insane, if you know JP, to discard the JP text and replace it with MTL. Not to mention that automated text insertion doesn't even necessarily fit the MTL in the text box without it being cut off. However, the main advantage of using a workflow that handles the text outside the game window (for those with no JP knowledge) is that it'll work for any game that's hookable (most), while methods that rely on automated text insertion are likely to be more hit or miss. Inevitably you'll end up relying on workarounds such as a window that superimposes over the dialog box, or waiting for someone else to do the insertion for you (hint: uploaders are often not translation-enthusiasts and will not necessarily use the best MTL methods available, and even if they do methods could improve by the time you get around to playing the game).

DeepL is so much nicer I deleted the included 'translations' as it should generate nicer ones. It takes a little bit, but it regens fairly quickly.

To do that delete the AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text folder.

That said DeepL began erroring consistently for a few minutes, between multiple restarts, and now its back randomly, so setting Google(Compat) as a backup seems to be a good idea.

EDIT: It seems to be crashing when translating the tool tips and now it has broken again, perhaps a rate limit as it looks like it tried sending 30 translations at once. It started working before, I will report if it works again.

EDIT 2: its back, so probably a 5 minute timeout.
DeepL has an API rate-limit that can supposedly be bypassed with direct web queries. Their business model relies on squashing such exploits (they want regular users to subscribe), so don't expect any particular method to work indefinitely. The unreliability of server-based translation is one of the main reasons I recommend using a good offline model like Sugoi's. Yes, it involves some setup time, but once it works it works, regardless of your Internet connection or whether an online server is feeling generous at any particular moment. Games in particular can generate large amounts of text very quickly if you're skipping through text or if you have a bad hook, and servers don't like that (and may blacklist your IP if you keep doing it).

Last edited:

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Tried Sugoi with this game, it was mangling some markup symbols so unfortunately not very usable. Maybe today latest version would be better.

• Haha
Reactions: hevensdragon

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Tried Sugoi with this game, it was mangling some markup symbols so unfortunately not very usable. Maybe today latest version would be better.
Markup symbols in the input indicate a bad hook. You can fix that by using substitutions to remove them (various options, but the Unity AutoTranslator plugin probably has this functionality). Or find a better hook that doesn't contain them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Translators usually, but not always, avoid games like this not because it is already translated, but because Unity is a massive pain to work with for anyone that isn't the developer and doesn't have the project files (I know this from experience trying to translate the later JSK games, it is a nightmare). The only translators that are an exception to this are ones officially hired by the developers and those ones are going to do the translation they were hired for whether fans MTL the games or not because it is a job they were hired to do and will get the actual project files from the developer to do it instead.

Some people can read broken English, but written Japanese is completely alien to them. At least an MTL is romanized into the English alphabet using English words and letters that we know what they mean, so some people can piece them together based on the words used and the context of the scene.

is there any way to train her without use tentacles?
Not based on the image, normally you can avoid it by repeating one of the other scenes as any of them will raise the girl's level even if it is not the first time through. I would try going through the regular monsters, make three or four and see if that lights up any other scenes for her as some require a certain number of a certain monster. None require the goblins you can breed from the girls, only the initial goblins are ever required for scenes.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
is there any way to train her without use tentacles?
No way. To fully train girls it is required to go through all three cutscenes, including third one with monsters. It is described as thing that causes her to finally break. Then to levelup you can use any scene.

Markup symbols in the input indicate a bad hook. You can fix that by using substitutions to remove them (various options, but the Unity AutoTranslator plugin probably has this functionality). Or find a better hook that doesn't contain them.
In the end, switching back to Google, which was okay with that, was faster and good enough for me.

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
It got caught in the wipe, but if the user who asked for similar games is still here and would like me to resend the list let me know, cant even just dm them as even the __ has quoted your post is gone from my notifications so I don't have the name to send to.

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
so from what i gather its just the combat that is "animated" ...please think about why these tags exist, then understand if the smut isnt animated, it doesnt get the animated tag

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
This game feels like a better version of Goblin Burrow, but damn... even in normal difficulty it's still pretty hard.

ginholss

Apr 1, 2023
How to find Succubi Powder ?
when i captured summon heroines i just got 2 succubi powder / 1 heroine
and i don't know how to find more.... plz tell me Thank you.
Untitled.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How to find Succubi Powder ?
when i captured summon heroines i just got 2 succubi powder / 1 heroine
and i don't know how to find more.... plz tell me Thank you.
View attachment 2727521
You get 1 or 2 every time a generic hero is defeated. Make sure you install a Lure trap using the Dice of Fate in one of the rooms and generic heroes will random appear when no heroines appear.

Reactions: zmbr

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Does anyone has a Game link that already run & has all the text translated by the MTL? If so, Please share!
It is a pain having to run & wait for the MTL every single line for me, since I just started the game yesterday.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can I prevent other creatures and people from sleeping with the girls?
No. In every corruption sequence, at least one scene must be with your dungeon's monsters.
There is some reason for it, but I did not understand it due to MTL limitations (which are pretty bad in this game).
The rape on capture scenes are preventable, though - it's a matter of having enough monsters of the right kind.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes