Sarg3an1

Jun 7, 2022
I was planning then my computer turned off corrupting my saved files now I can't use them how do I fix this

Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
For the untranslated prologue, hit Alt-0. Pick your preferred translator, hit reboot, then reload. If all things fail, tick the "Translation Aggregator" box; it will bring up a translation window; read text from there. Also, choose max speed text display in the game configuration so that the translator can translate it all at once. May the Kagura release be swift. Steam Deck if getting crash using the offical proton the switch to G.E proton, however no problem so far

Reactions: 227778677w

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is a DLC to this game as well? It is quite cheap on DLSite, but no idea if it works with this version of the game.

edit: nvm, I can't fucking read and notice this said already 1-5.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i'm a bit lost, how to make Melwen evil? I have no issues with the others, and her hint just says "I'm gonna need more".

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
не могу скачать(
Файл около 2 гигабайт, то есть большой. Перебери все ссылки для скачивания, пока не найдёшь ту, которая отдаст столько гигабайт без премиумного аккаунта. Я слишком давно скачивал, не могу найти в логах, откуда я взял.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Файл около 2 гигабайт, то есть большой. Перебери все ссылки для скачивания, пока не найдёшь ту, которая отдаст столько гигабайт без премиумного аккаунта. Я слишком давно скачивал, не могу найти в логах, откуда я взял.
Anonfiles ссылка битая, а все четыре остальных отдают нормально.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how do you stop hemoraging goblins? after the first girl gets captured, the thieves kill my units so fast I cant replenish.
Goblins are cannon fodder. They are supposed to die to weaken the enemies for your stronger units. But there are ways to weaken the enemies before they start fighting goblins in the early game.
- Always have a poison trap on the first room the enemies enter. Once your dungeon is big enough make the first rooms all traps to weaken or kill enemies before they reach your units.
- Unlock the first spell you get ASAP. You can help hurt the enemies as they move through your dungeon.
- Get Reina to LV 3. Her Def+ to all allies is useful.
- Have your best allies (if you can spare them from defending the dungeon) raid pillage so they return with more women and money.

Give a like if this was useful.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Goblins are cannon fodder. They are supposed to die to weaken the enemies for your stronger units. But there are ways to weaken the enemies before they start fighting goblins in the early game.
- Always have a poison trap on the first room the enemies enter. Once your dungeon is big enough make the first rooms all traps to weaken or kill enemies before they reach your units.
- Unlock the first spell you get ASAP. You can help hurt the enemies as they move through your dungeon.
- Get Reina to LV 3. Her Def+ to all allies is useful.
- Have your best allies (if you can spare them from defending the dungeon) raid pillage so they return with more women and money.

Give a like if this was useful.
yeah that def did it. I never thought to assign girls to raid groups. that brings in enough loot to keep me going. thanks!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes