kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
anyone have save file?
Here is my files. Put them in "C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\LunaSoft\Dungeon's Legion". It should unlock all the events and achievements. This was from when it was MTL but it still worked for me. Not sure if these are all the files you need. If it does not work, let me know and I will include the save files.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Here is my files. Put them in "C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\LunaSoft\Dungeon's Legion". It should unlock all the events and achievements. This was from when it was MTL but it still worked for me. If it does not work, let me know and I will include the save files.
I confirm that saves are BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE with the MTL version! I still can load my 2 years old saves!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BTW noxtek
Long time no talk buddy: Can you please update your Cheat so that it's compatible with Kagura's version? It still works mind you but still, just to be safe. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Is this a sequel to a similar game on the site or an update/reupload? Cos looks it looks just LIKE another game that had terrible MTL and partial translation I think it called was Maiden sacrifes to dungeon or something like that

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Is this a sequel to a similar game on the site or an update/reupload? Cos looks it looks just LIKE another game that had terrible MTL and partial translation I think it called was Maiden sacrifes to dungeon or something like that
This is a reupload: It used to be English MTL, now it's Kagura's official translation (With DLC included!) + Fully Uncensored.

Last edited:
Reactions: zmbr and flannan

Snailklap

Jul 30, 2017
is there anyway to target the spells are do they just go for farthest along or random target or somethin else?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes