ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
So how long is it supposed to take this game to boot up? Been sitting on a black menu for the past ten minutes on a fresh "install."

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
Cheats and gallery unlocker for 1.3.2k KG 1.00 (current version posted)

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Dungeon's Legion_Data\Managed"

F1 Toggle unlimited resources
F2 One time boost resources (cap still apply)
F3 One time boost materials

F5 (in the main menu) unlock the gallery
f1 and f2 do the same thing. Tried several times and both give me 9,999,999 resources. I only wanted f2 for the resources to the cap so I can just speed up one research.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else experience the merchant just stop showing up at some point? Ive gone over 10 rounds now without him showing up?? It happened right after I researched the lower cost tech. Idk if its just extremely bad RNG or my game is bugged.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone else experience the merchant just stop showing up at some point? Ive gone over 10 rounds now without him showing up?? It happened right after I researched the lower cost tech. Idk if its just extremely bad RNG or my game is bugged.
Yeesh you are just unlucky my dude! The merchant is pure RNG! Sometimes, he shows up for 4 turns in a row, sometimes he never shows up at all.

Reactions: flannan

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
is there any way to stall/push back the capture of the girls so i can research all available tec first?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
is there any way to stall/push back the capture of the girls so i can research all available tec first?
Kinda only in Chapter 3 & 4 where two girls attack you at the same time. You can use RNG to force the girls to attack you at different times. The investigation only starts after she attacks you twice.

Otherwise there is no way to delay the capture.

Reactions: kirto12

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Is there a way to fix the "Enemy Heroine Info"? It keeps counting down to when heroines will arrive even after I've captured them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question how do i get more stuff to mate those girls who would have killed me. it does not tell you what it is are were to get more so your kinda fucked tring to get them to 100%

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i have a question how do i get more stuff to mate those girls who would have killed me. it does not tell you what it is are were to get more so your kinda fucked tring to get them to 100%
Put in a lure trap and everytime a hero character is defeated you get more of that stuff.

Reactions: zmbr
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes