bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, does anybody know why game so laggy? It can played normal sometime, but more often it's laggy and freezing. It is game bug or you need super PC to play it? I have MSI Dragon notebook, Windows 10, GeForce GTX

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ok, than that means this game is more demanding than DMC 5 or Witcher, which i playing on my notebook right now
That did you expect? Those games were optimized for PC gaming by AAA game companies. This game was made a small Indie company in a country without a strong PC gaming following. This game doesn't even have different resolutions.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Gotta say. It's pretty funny that these Japanese hentai games almost always star a loser male who doesn't bring much to society; they certainly know their target audience.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got it thnks. the art is good. i fine it strange that the good godess let her preist rape people.

KaiusX7

Sep 11, 2021
Cheats and gallery unlocker for 1.3.2k KG 1.00 (current version posted)

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Dungeon's Legion_Data\Managed"

F1 Toggle unlimited resources
F2 One time boost resources (cap still apply)
F3 One time boost materials

F5 (in the main menu) unlock the gallery
F2 functionality isn't working and I think using the unlimited resource is causing a lock up on progress. I'm still testing to see what exactly causes it. But I wanted to let you know in case you've had a similar issue before. Otherwise, I'm really grateful for this resource!

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is there any reason to complete this game more than once? Was thinking of doing the hard/hardest difficulty but i dont know if there is any point.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there any reason to complete this game more than once? Was thinking of doing the hard/hardest difficulty but i dont know if there is any point.
I think there is a achievement for completing it on the hardest difficulty. So if you are a completionist then yes.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes