fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
Is it just me being really dumb at strategy or this game really is somewhat hard even on normal mode? I keep getting myself overwhelmed at certain points. I did learn from my mistakes before but then I get overwhelmed again somewhere further in and have to reload a previous save to "do it right this time"

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Is it just me being really dumb at strategy or this game really is somewhat hard even on normal mode? I keep getting myself overwhelmed at certain points. I did learn from my mistakes before but then I get overwhelmed again somewhere further in and have to reload a previous save to "do it right this time"
it is hard in normal mode, which the dev aware of it and added lower difficulty.

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
it is hard in normal mode, which the dev aware of it and added lower difficulty.
Welp..........
Is there like any guide to like know which units have advantages against which units, how much certain upgrades are more worth it than the others or stuff?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Welp..........
Is there like any guide to like know which units have advantages against which units, how much certain upgrades are more worth it than the others or stuff?
I gave some advice for the early game here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons-legion-full-dlcs-lunasoft.91922/post-11666238
This is useful until Chapter 3. At that point the only useful unit is max level ogres. Also traps becomes a must. Have as much traps as you can afford especially ones that work together like Confuse and Lighting.

Honestly my endgame setup is only have three rooms adjacent to Reina filled with girls and strong units with Reveal skill to stop Assassins reaching Reina. Then have a row of Transport traps in front of them. All other rooms are other traps. It is boring but effective.

Imagine raiding this dungeon. You get through the traps and before you reach a enemy you get transported back to entrance. If I was still alive I would just rage quit. :LOL:

Please give a Like if this helped you.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Welp..........
Main goal is to understand the economy. Your core research should always be raid size and all your best units(even girls) should actually be in raid.
Never speed up researches early on - starting research is way better investment. There are finite amount of them and most of them are massive upgrades so doing as many at same time as possible is important.

Aside of that spam 6 goblins in rooms left/right from Reina BUT leave Reina solo in her room. This strategy allows her to solo tolerable amount of pressure while the 3 goblins to the left/right take most of their lane pressure away from her while being buffed.

What you need to understand is that Reina buff makes goblins essentially on par with most other creatures until midgame. That makes their spam in rooms left/right of her incredibly powerful due to how easy it is to get seedbeds.
Usually at least one side partially survives.
All red resources should be invested into developing Reina > other Girls > Monsters in raids and only once you reach the point where you are done with those should you start to reach the point where you actually NEED the upgraded units defending you.

Other research priorties after raid are:
Training Reina/Girls(this is a one and done super early game) > Spammable skills(those are literal difference between wipe and win without even full goblin loss, bosses without those are often nigh impossible, boss fighting 1 buffed full HP goblin can often take ~30-50% HP damage from your skill spam alone) > New units - more power in raid is good and those are usually cheap researches so don't neglect those even though I give them not so high priority > Traps(do NOT use them, at worst only use one near entrance, anything else is not worth for a long time, but each trap is a potential resource gain which you can eventually sell to gain back the cash you spent and everything beyond that is profit)
As for caps:
1 money cap is enough for a long while, seedbed caps should always be maxed since you easily gain full cap from 0 in 1 raid, red cap wants level 2 ASAP or you will not be able to upgrade most stuff without waste.

The game is all about snowball effect - you either keep growing and surpassing enemy through sheer economy OR you get infinitely punished with barely any progress.

The strategy above allows you to reach ~half research tree(entirety of what is available to you) completed by end of chapter 2 after which it becomes much easier since you can dedicate more resources to defenses rather than having to keep rushing the research tree.
Once your economy is this solid - the rest of the game is a cakewalk on normal difficulty.

The ogres as mentioned above are very overpowered with stats way above the tier when they unlock, hence once you start deploying them - you essentially start having entire rooms worth of Reina stats and it only gets easier from there.
The top 2 units after that are only slightly stronger than ogres stat wise... and in terms of bulk the ogre even surpasses them due to the damage reduce passives.

Reactions: zmbr

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
general advice is just don't let your units die. unless you're willing to lose them and are just fodders. spam the save every turn.

upgrade the skills asap (z to b skills) as they're extremely useful.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, i know this may sound troublesome, but does someone have a list of all the interactions between characters when one joins the dark side and meets her prrevious companions? I long for these easter eggs, so far, i only saw the interactions btween (claire to mavis and jessica) (mavis to jessica)... thanks in advance!

edit: better if you have those savesXD

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
hello, i know this may sound troublesome, but does someone have a list of all the interactions between characters when one joins the dark side and meets her prrevious companions? I long for these easter eggs, so far, i only saw the interactions btween (claire to mavis and jessica) (mavis to jessica)... thanks in advance!
Reina - Mavis
Reina - Jessica (Maybe. Can't remember)
Claire - Mavis
Claire - Jessica
Mavis - Jessica
Lynn - Melvin
Mizuho - Asuka
Henrietta - Lynn
Henrietta - Melvin
Mion - Claire
Lily - Mavis
Croonia - Lynn
Carenariel - Melvin

• Love
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Reina - Mavis
Reina - Jessica (Maybe. Can't remember)
Claire - Mavis
Claire - Jessica
Mavis - Jessica
Lynn - Melvin
Mizuho - Asuka
Henrietta - Lynn
Henrietta - Melvin
Mion - Claire
Lily - Mavis
Croonia - Lynn
Carenariel - Melvin
is there a chance that you capture and corrupt melven first then she meets lynn?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Put in a lure trap and everytime a hero character is defeated you get more of that stuff.
oh hey, just wanted to ask some more about mating. the lure trap you mean is the Formula of Fate? also, what happens after i capture all 4 of them, will i still be able to lure more of them for that Succubus Powder?

Thanks in advance!

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Offtop question- after i expand dungeon game became laggy and all start moving in slowmow. Do you need some special Unity type drivers for this, is anybody else have some problem?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Offtop question- after i expand dungeon game became laggy and all start moving in slowmow. Do you need some special Unity type drivers for this, is anybody else have some problem?
It's a known issue by the Dev team actually, one they've been trying to fix! There is a temporary fix however (I'll copy it as the Dev typed it):

1 - Start a New Game on any difficulty
2 - Save in any slot (ideally the last one for convenience)
3 - Exit and restart the game
4 - Load the save made in Step 2
5 - Through the System menu (as opposed to the title screen), load the save you actually want to use
6 - ???
7 - Profit!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oh hey, just wanted to ask some more about mating. the lure trap you mean is the Formula of Fate? also, what happens after i capture all 4 of them, will i still be able to lure more of them for that Succubus Powder?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, use Formula of Fate to make Lure Traps. You can only capture the 4 girl heros once but you can lure generic heros unlimited times to get more Succubus Powders.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's a known issue by the Dev team actually, one they've been trying to fix! There is a temporary fix however (I'll copy it as the Dev typed it):
6 - Do a Tiktok dance for good luck.

For a unoptimized PC game you need either a overpowered PC or luck.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes