Sep 23, 2021
Hopefully a good translation, some of the stuff I seen lately somehow have official translation that have MTL worse then volunteer MTL.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Hopefully a good translation, some of the stuff I seen lately somehow have official translation that have MTL worse then volunteer MTL.
They can write to DazedAnon and pay his GPT expenses for a pretty good MTL now )))

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i mean it's not that complex of a story to have some kind of trouble with translation. But an official release is good, i am in the mood to replay this one

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
At least we will have an official transation which should be okay and fully uncensored game too (And a lot of bug fixing by Kagura lol). Was waiting for it to drop, couldn't enjoy it with the MTL here so nice it's finally here

Reactions: flannan

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DungeonsLegionMaidensBodiesOfferedToTheDemonLord-1.0DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Download has virus
Edit: I tried all links, the antivirus keeps saying the same, idk if it's a false positive
OK so this is the second game I request that people detect stuff on it...
Here is the thing: I downloaded the same game from Ryuu, for the second time (first time was for the other game), and guess what, I got nothing, nada, zilch. Used server 2, Mega Link. Was a painful download but it was clean as a whistle on Windows Defender at least... All I have to say is: I have no idea why F95's version detects stuff but most likely it is a false positive.

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
OK so this is the second game I request that people detect stuff on it...
Here is the thing: I downloaded the same game from Ryuu, for the second time (first time was for the other game), and guess what, I got nothing, nada, zilch. Used server 2, Mega Link. Was a painful download but it was clean as a whistle on Windows Defender... All I have to say is: I have no idea why F95's version detects stuff but most likely it is a false positive.
Yeah, i saw the same report in the other game but i didn't have a virus warning there, did you upload the same archive that you downloaded yourself? Maybe your pc is infected or something, idk much about this

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah i know, but maybe you uploaded a link and the uploader used that, idk, i was just saying, easy
Sorry, ain't me either: I tell them that the game appeared on Ryuu or some other website first but I never provide the links myself. Long story short: If they want to use the information I got, they use it. If they upload the game themselves, they do so. I'm simply an informant, a messenger.
And as I said, I NEVER upload ever! My internet speed is simply TOO BAD for this kind of thing.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Files are clean, All games uploaded are scanned and to make sure I scanned this one again.
Win Defender, Virus Total and Avira don't detect anything.
Btw wasn't the first time it was scanned on .

We get always some Virus reports per day. I am yet to see one that is actually true, all of them are false positives.
And think about it how many people here say they got the virus warning? 3? Gofile alone has already 1k downloads.

Its very prevalent in RPGM games before now. But seems to be catching up with Unity games, but am not that known with virus stuff.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Files are clean, All games uploaded are scanned and to make sure I scanned this one again.

We get always some Virus reports per day. I am yet to see one that is actually true, all of them are false positives.
And think about it how many people here say they got the virus warning? 3? Gofile alone has already 1k downloads.

Its very prevalent in RPGM games before now. But seems to be catching up with Unity games, but am not that known with virus stuff.
Yep. Same scan I got... That BKav is some very old Vietnamese AV... very underrated and 1/70 is seriously not a threat at all. I scanned the files on my end on Windows Defender and found nothing.

Reactions: Bob69

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017

So, it's OK to turn off antivirus and let it download? I tried 4 links now each got interrupted by a virus warning...

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Ok thanks, this was the first time that i got a false positive in this website(Windows defender)

Reactions: Bob69
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes