mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Hi i got a little issue here. I cannot put this game into english mode (the menu options are fine but all the dialog is still in Japanese). I play this game a while ago without all the DLC so i have an older copy, and when i boot up the old version it is display with english fine. Any help would be appreciated.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Ver.1.3.2にアップデートしました。
詳細は同梱のテキストファイルをご覧ください。

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
If someone actually wants to contribute constructively to this thread rather than just argue, here's what could be done:
  1. Set up Sugoi Translator offline model (or DeepL, if it actually works and doesn't get rate-limited)
  2. Configure the Unity AutoTranslator plugin to use it
  3. Play through the game
  4. Upload the translation data the plugin generates
  5. Ask the uploader to re-upload with the translation data, or at least include a link in the OP to a post with the download url and installation instructions.
As replacing the JP text in-game with MTL is sub-optimal compared to my typical workflow, it'll be up to some other enterprising leecher to save the day.

Last edited:
May 10, 2023
If someone actually wants to contribute constructively to this thread rather than just argue, here's what could be done:
  1. Set up Sugoi Translator offline model (or DeepL, if it actually works and doesn't get rate-limited)
  2. Configure the Unity AutoTranslator plugin to use it
  3. Play through the game
  4. Upload the translation data the plugin generates
  5. Ask the uploader nicely to re-upload with the translation data, or at least include a link in the OP to a post with the download url and installation instructions.
I'm not doing this since replacing the JP text in-game with MTL is sub-optimal compared to my typical workflow. It'll be up to some other enterprising leecher to save the day.

The POWER... is YOUR'S.
i wonder what is the fuss about??? google translator v2 already does a good job, compared to the deepest deeps of hell that i played over the years with this MTL bullshit, this one seems to be like at a step from heaven...

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
What are you guys upstairs arguing about,
Just patience, wait for Kagura feat Mangagamer Release
If I calculate from previous series(Retarnia - Conqueror of the Labyrinth and Magic & Slash - Riru Grand Adventure),
This might be released in Late September or Early October

Apr 1, 2021
Well as for me, the translator just straight up doesn't seem to be working at all. Everything is in kanji. I wish I knew anything about how to troubleshoot this but I really don't so sadly this is going to have to be yet another Japanese game I'll never be able to play due to technical issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Well as for me, the translator just straight up doesn't seem to be working at all. Everything is in kanji. I wish I knew anything about how to troubleshoot this but I really don't so sadly this is going to have to be yet another Japanese game I'll never be able to play due to technical issues.
Just wait a few months until Kagura releases their translated version.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I'll just wait for Kagura trans

im a patient man. I still hope for the day that we can get a Bunny Black 3 translation lol. So if i can wait for that, im sure some of you impatient peeps can wait for a few weeks or months for kagura to release theirs

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
someone ought to look into how the prologue is not translated. Maybe the auto-translator is not turn on and there are steps to turn on the translator for the game.

Keerla

Jun 5, 2020
Can confirm, hitting alt-0 and switching it to DeepL made the translation work consistently for me, from working exactly once with the default provided settings. Nice quality too.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Can confirm, hitting alt-0 and switching it to DeepL made the translation work consistently for me, from working exactly once with the default provided settings. Nice quality too.
can confirm that hit Alt-0 and change to Google (compat) or deepl work at very low translation rate.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes