Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
OH MY GOD! The Goblin put it in her venue!
Fucking MTL, I hate it so much after all this time we still don't have tag or prefix for MTL so we can blacklist it, think the admins are doing it on purpose at this point. xD Such a shame since the artwork looks great.

bluebug

Jun 9, 2017
why do the game looks like it freeze after the training dialog? .. like there is still music but no option to click on or to continue.. what am i missing?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Everything else is fine. Only for potions it was not enough. I reached the chapter 6 but it seems like there is no more girls anymore. Not sure if I should continue to play or not - maybe there is an ending but no CG anyway.
You're correct: The game is NOT COMPLETED! There is a research tree that says 'Not Available until 1.3.0" so yeah we have to wait for the devs to finish this game as it is really not done.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone know how to get the dlc to work?
Simple: Just copy paste the files on the folders with the same name! Example: If you have a folder called [おまけ]イベントCG集, just copy the files there and so on...

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the girl for the standing picture during the Defense Phase? If so, how?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah it's good, though the combat is kind of basic. The upgrade tree doesn't really offer a lot of variety and you're expected to get everything eventually too. It could easily be auto upgrades on story mission clears and nothing would really change but the illusion of choice. So far overall it's "above average" for me, not bad, not amazing. I think I prefer Goblin Burrow more, but I don't mind games at this level being made either.

The H scene art is really great though.

Some issues I had:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least I finally caught a dialogue between two characters, two bad I didn't get to see the one between Claire and Mevis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The upgrade tree doesn't really offer a lot of variety and you're expected to get everything eventually too. It could easily be auto upgrades on story mission clears and nothing would really change but the illusion of choice.
I disagree, the game can slaughter too many of your high level monsters to replenish if you don't make the right choices and have bad luck.
To play safe you probably don't want to rush the heroine capture and get as many upgrades and levels as possible.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I disagree, the game can slaughter too many of your high level monsters to replenish if you don't make the right choices and have bad luck.
To play safe you probably don't want to rush the heroine capture and get as many upgrades and levels as possible.
I agree. I rushed the heroine capture my first playthrough and got slaughtered when I got to the samurai/ninja chapter. The game is easy enough on Normal that you can beat the game without putting much effort into the placement of your units and traps, if they are properly upgraded. But on higher difficulties you need to think about their placements and the synergy of their abilities if you don't want to lose a lot of units. A bit of luck is helpful too.

Reactions: DuniX

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Sigh, this game really need a proper translation and uncensoring. I really hope MangaGamer will buy this game just like they bought other LunaSoft games.

Moonlightlord

Feb 10, 2021
I cannot launch the game becasue apparently i'm missing the "UnityPlayer.dll" file. I've tried redownloading the game but I still get the message.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I cannot launch the game becasue apparently i'm missing the "UnityPlayer.dll" file. I've tried redownloading the game but I still get the message.
I used the MEGA link and it works fine. Do you see the UnityPlayer.dll file when you open the zip and not extract it?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes