relev-

Jul 4, 2017
I tried to scroll over and I saw people use DeepL instead of Google but I don't understand how. My options look more limited; there is no backup option and all available options are visible in the picture. I can scroll down for few grayed ones but none of them is DeepL either.

Mine seems to be older version translator? So how to update?

Right, took me a while to figure out.

If someone is interested in using DeepL, I found the way. It's exactly amazing either. Anyway, go to , and grab the ReiPatcher version. Extract and run it in the game folder. Then you can go in game, Alt+0 and change the translator. If you want to delete everything the previous translator had translated, go to AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text and clean _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

This means that you will obviously wipe all translation progress and have to wait it up again should the situation arise.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zmbr and satou1507

iroha shino

Feb 27, 2022
ダンジョンズレギオン-魔王に捧ぐ乙女の肢体- (Ver 1.2.3)
where is this version? what is new in this version?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
when will the 5th dlc be added?
I can confirm all the DLCs are already added. It just says only 4 DLCs because the first was just a enhancement to the base game and so was not counted as a DLC. The 4 DLCs are the 4 new characters added to the game.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe this question was asked earlier, but...
How`s the quality of MTL? Is it readable? Or is it another one "bread poetry"?

sataneal1

Jan 5, 2019
I can confirm all the DLCs are already added. It just says only 4 DLCs because the first was just a enhancement to the base game and so was not counted as a DLC. The 4 DLCs are the 4 new characters added to the game.
i played the game but it says that the 5th dlc isn't installed

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
So I have integrated 5th DLC and updated AutoTranslator to latest version. Also present is my cache of autotranslations, so user can keep it for already present words or delete.
Compressed with 7zip because zip version is 1 gigabyte bigger than 7z.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes