Others Abandoned Dungeons of Desire [v0.4.1] [Fat Rooster]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
few things
when you exchange the padded bra for some other item causes you to bug out
-your hp reverts from 3 (+1) to a flat 2 until death
harvesting boss of the first stage doesn't recover as much as harvesting rando mob (doesn't make sense not sure if intentional)
harvesting 2nd stage mob opens a can of worms
game becomes unresponsive, more prone to crashing, in instances where it becomes unresponsive
if it does begin to respond again you now have to worry about the likelihood of mobs becoming invisible
some exceptions
lantern guy alternates sometimes being completely invisible unless you hit his lantern
in other instances is visible until the moment he is getting ready to attack
dual wielding devil is the latter, only appearing when she's ready to attack
the boss of the 2nd stage is visible until his tentacle attacks
when he charges up his blast he becomes invisible
the other oddity was also in the 2nd stage
that one guy who looks like Nemo, the one with the jacked up arm
every now and then there's this weird sound when he hits you it disables your abilities
sooo, no punch or dodging you just have to sit there till he kills you

not sure if anyone else experienced these, i did experience the same thing as 156 in regards to the regen upgrade

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
few things
when you exchange the padded bra for some other item causes you to bug out
-your hp reverts from 3 (+1) to a flat 2 until death
harvesting boss of the first stage doesn't recover as much as harvesting rando mob (doesn't make sense not sure if intentional)
harvesting 2nd stage mob opens a can of worms
game becomes unresponsive, more prone to crashing, in instances where it becomes unresponsive
if it does begin to respond again you now have to worry about the likelihood of mobs becoming invisible
some exceptions
lantern guy alternates sometimes being completely invisible unless you hit his lantern
in other instances is visible until the moment he is getting ready to attack
dual wielding devil is the latter, only appearing when she's ready to attack
the boss of the 2nd stage is visible until his tentacle attacks
when he charges up his blast he becomes invisible
the other oddity was also in the 2nd stage
that one guy who looks like Nemo, the one with the jacked up arm
every now and then there's this weird sound when he hits you it disables your abilities
sooo, no punch or dodging you just have to sit there till he kills you

not sure if anyone else experienced these, i did experience the same thing as 156 in regards to the regen upgrade

But its still kinda funny and Fustrating as hell to deal with.
i think once while i was playing it the death anal beads Bugged out and allowed me a Power boost with all 5 of my hearts. but then the Samurai Was taking even more Hit points then Needed for him to go down!

URL : (<----DUNGEONS OF DESIRE Gameplay)

May 5, 2017

This update adds a new character to the Oubliette, an item, and a few smaller secrets. Content:
  • 2 levels
  • 15 enemies (complete with sex scenes)
  • 1 playable character
  • 11 equippable items
  • 4 sexy NPCs
  • 3 non-combat random events
  • 4 unique tracks
Bug fixes and changes:
  • Added new enemy: Enchantress
  • Frogs
  • Hidden playable character revealed
  • New item: Protective Circle
  • Name of third level revealed
  • Fixed screen shaking when defeating Succubus
  • Fixed upgrade panel allowing you to purchase all upgrades without buying previous ones
  • Fixed Take Out Box upgrade
  • Cursed Anal Beads now disappear despite having Take Out Box upgrade

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can get the game to fullscreen mode even after having it activated in the options :unsure:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This game gameplay is yet simple but very addictive, love the artstyle too

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
This game seems fun, but the process of blocking needs to change in some manner for me to actually enjoy this. Something like showing exactly when the enemies' attacks will hit, increasing the block duration, increase healing, etc. As it is, I can't get to any significant content and I don't have time to really get good at this one particular game. Perhaps implement an ez block mode to separate the people who want the challenge from those who need some help?

D

Deleted member 134051

I don't know of a way to do that. Maybe through decompiling the game or something. I've tried freezing my health using Cheat Engine, but I wasn't able to find the right address. You can however edit your total gold amount in your save. It's located in %appdata%\Stencyl\Dungeons of Desire. Open mySave.sol in a text editor and modify the number directly following the word "Coinsd".
This isn't working for me, did the update change it or is there another way to cheat?

Zihara

Nov 26, 2016
REALLY enjoyable game. I love the upgrade tree and the game is fun while still being quite challenging. Looking forward to more!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes