Others Abandoned Dungeons of Desire [v0.4.1] [Fat Rooster]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm waiting for the Full version of The tomb Update, That costs money That's why I'm waiting for someone to post it rather than Requesting But I'll try to not to ask anymore about it.
You really think version 0.4.0 is more complete than 0.4.1?

Jun 25, 2019
You really think version 0.4.0 is more complete than 0.4.1?
Honestly Yeah The Dev said It added some New sex scenes In the game In the full version of the tomb update around 4-5 Or less, But I'll try the demo tommorow and see, Sorry If I'm breaking any rules I don't really mean it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly Yeah The Dev said It added some New sex scenes In the game In the full version of the tomb update around 4-5 Or less, But I'll try the demo tommorow and see, Sorry If I'm breaking any rules I don't really mean it.
Upon second inspection I think you might be right, actually. The Patreon post with the 0.4.1 download only says it has two levels. That's an odd way of using version numbers. It's more like release numbers.

Fat-Rooster, can you confirm?

Here the link of v0.4.1

Have a nice play
That's the same link from the Patreon post, right?

brsoares

Jul 29, 2017
Here the link of v0.4.1

Have a nice play
Thanks, man, but that's not the full version as many people are thinking. Some characters in the gallery are locked because that's the demo version as it's says in the name of the archive.

Reactions: Xol

Fat-Rooster

Sep 30, 2019
Upon second inspection I think you might be right, actually. The Patreon post with the 0.4.1 download only says it has two levels. That's an odd way of using version numbers. It's more like release numbers.

Fat-Rooster, can you confirm?

That's the same link from the Patreon post, right?
Sorry for the confusion, it appears I didn't update the correct version number on the current version which is in fact 0.4.1.

SN123

May 10, 2018
Just played the whole demo its the same as version 3 and you cant go to the new you need the full version of the game to do it

Jun 25, 2019
So no more update on this website ?
I think it'll take awhile I've posted an update thread for it in the game requests Forum so we will just have to wait, I'm not sure how long someone would update it or share the latest version but I'll be willing to wait for it.

May 5, 2017

This big update brings a whole new level to the game, including 4 new enemies and one new boss.

The issue that causes enemy animations to be replaced by black boxes is still going on. If you experience this, please try restarting your computer and/or closing background applications to free up space.
I'll be rolling out some smaller updates to introduce new items and mechanics as this version moves toward the public release.
Content:
  • 3 levels
  • 21 enemies (complete with sex scenes)
  • 1 playable character
  • 11 equippable items
  • 4 sexy NPCs
  • 3 non-combat random events
  • 5 unique tracks
Bug fixes and changes:
  • New level added; The Tomb
  • Protective Circle now works as intended
  • Fixed bug that caused harvesting bosses to not heal you