Others Abandoned Dungeons of Desire [v0.4.1] [Fat Rooster]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

translucent-blue

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a mac version on patreon?

Ran this with wine/winebottler but am not able to save bc of where the save files are writing to (crashes when you reach the oubliette after dying) :(

Liked enough that i wouldn't mind supporting on patreon but can't see whether or not a mac version exists on the locked posts

Fat-Rooster

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a mac version on patreon?
No, there's no mac version at the moment. However I do have plans to port it to mac in the future!

anyone can tell me whats with the movie time ?
Movie Time is a short animation I'm working on that will be posted publicly soon. I'm posting some gifs of it on patreon as it nears release. Here is one of them:
Untitled-3.gif

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
To be honest i think the artstyle is somewhat nice . Gameplay has given me cancer though . Some people may like this kind of combat system but not me , i progressed for the third floor but then i lost twice without progressing which made me lose my wish to keep playing . I just hope there could be some save file with all the gallery unlocked and for players who thinks like i do about this , there can be some cheat option atleast for money in the game or unlocking the gallery . I still appreciate this game, would like to see games like this but without such combat system .

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
To be honest i think the artstyle is somewhat nice . Gameplay has given me cancer though . Some people may like this kind of combat system but not me , i progressed for the third floor but then i lost twice without progressing which made me lose my wish to keep playing . I just hope there could be some save file with all the gallery unlocked and for players who thinks like i do about this , there can be some cheat option atleast for money in the game or unlocking the gallery . I still appreciate this game, would like to see games like this but without such combat system .
There is a way to modify your save pretty easily in order to give yourself as much money as you want. The upgrades you can then buy make the game a lot easier. I've described how to do that previously in this thread, so use the search function.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
There is a way to modify your save pretty easily in order to give yourself as much money as you want. The upgrades you can then buy make the game a lot easier. I've described how to do that previously in this thread, so use the search function.
I checked almost every page of comments but didn't see the last one , my bad . Also thanks for the help and reply

itssomeguy1

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone have a save on 0.4.1? The one hosted previously has gone premium-account only, and can't be downloaded for free.

Jun 25, 2019
Did the dev abandoned the game of will he start updating soon ?
Check his patreon his Releasing the 2nd char I think veronica in the next update I'm not sure cause I'm not personally Suscribed to him or a member of his patreon but we shall wait.

Apr 26, 2018
I actually enjoyed playing this game.
While the art style is... uhh... stylistic, its nice.

The difficulty is REALLY a bummer for anyone that isnt willing to spend a lot of time playing this which essentially blocks them off of much of the content.

Ravagerx2T

Nov 6, 2017
No, there's no mac version at the moment. However I do have plans to port it to mac in the future!

Movie Time is a short animation I'm working on that will be posted publicly soon. I'm posting some gifs of it on patreon as it nears release. Here is one of them:
View attachment 483860
hey man, loving your work, maybe you should think of an android version, the combat and options are simple enough
godspeed ;)

ZithL

Jul 14, 2018
I've been checking back now and then, haven't seen much news. On his last post about the next character, he said: "All is well, though there have been complications that have caused a delay in development, I will be making an official statement soon." (this was from 21st of March) as a reply to someone asking if everything was alright. It would be sad to see if this game doesn't get completed and/or the dev disappears completely. I don't know if he has any medias he's active on, but that seems to be all for now.

Reactions: SN123
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes