Others Abandoned Dungeons of Desire [v0.4.1] [Fat Rooster]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I like this game. Can be a little tricky to get the timing right but the art is ncie and the animations are smooth

May 5, 2017

This minor update adds a new variant goblin enemy to the Oubliette, as well as some small bug fixes and details.
(I'm aware some people are having an issue where enemies are replaced by black squares, or are turning invisible. If you experience this, try restarting your computer or closing out of some background applications to free up some memory.)
Content:
  • 2 levels
  • 16 enemies (complete with sex scenes)
  • 1 playable character
  • 11 equippable items
  • 4 sexy NPCs
  • 3 non-combat random events
  • 4 unique tracks
Bug fixes and changes:
  • Added new enemy: Sock Goblin
  • Rats
  • New level up jingle
  • Protective Circle now works as intended
  • Fixed bug that caused harvesting bosses to not heal you
  • Added tutorial screen explaining stats

Happy Halloween y'all

Last edited:

SN123

May 10, 2018

This minor update adds a new variant goblin enemy to the Oubliette, as well as some small bug fixes and details.
(I'm aware some people are having an issue where enemies are replaced by black squares, or are turning invisible. If you experience this, try restarting your computer or closing out of some background applications to free up some memory.)
Content:
  • 2 levels
  • 16 enemies (complete with sex scenes)
  • 1 playable character
  • 11 equippable items
  • 4 sexy NPCs
  • 3 non-combat random events
  • 4 unique tracks
Bug fixes and changes:
  • Added new enemy: Sock Goblin
  • Rats
  • New level up jingle
  • Protective Circle now works as intended
  • Fixed bug that caused harvesting bosses to not heal you
  • Added tutorial screen explaining stats

Happy Halloween y'all
The file is deleted please share another link

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
the game looks good, and its great to play but have lots of bugs, like with "Task" with Memorize, craft and else in some characters didnt mark it as complete, also Arya had Quest that didnt auto-mark as "complete" even when you finalize it, also have bug with the Reputation Stats of few characters, i hope to it be fiex soon since looks good, and develop more characters and more storyline

SN123

May 10, 2018
20$ of early access and i think he didnt added the new playable character yet just some new npc

Fat-Rooster

Sep 30, 2019
20$ of early access and i think he didnt added the new playable character yet just some new npc
Actually it adds a whole new level to the game with five new enemies/harvest animations. It'll be available for $5 patrons in 4 days.

Jun 25, 2019
Actually it adds a whole new level to the game with five new enemies/harvest animations. It'll be available for $5 patrons in 4 days.
Yo I appreciate your work man I'm sorry if I can't suscribe to you, I'm broke but if your the real fat rooster good luck with your work man.

Jun 25, 2019
Will this new level have a titjob/Titfuck Animation for one of the enemies or will it be added in future updates?. sorry for pinging ya alot.

Jun 25, 2019
First of all stop asking for someone to share the game. It's against the forum rules, and you should post in the request section if you want it. Secondly, why not just download the game from the public post on their Patreon?
Honestly I would request for it, But Usually someone would post it around a day or two I Don't try to ask twice and just wait that's why I just said let's just wait for someone to do it from the comment I did below. Also I would subscribe to him at patreon but I'm broke cause I Like his game honestly You have a good point so I'm sorry.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I would request for it, But Usually someone would post it around a day or two I Don't try to ask twice and just wait that's why I just said let's just wait for someone to do it from the comment I did below. Also I would subscribe to him at patreon but I'm broke cause I Like his game honestly You have a good point so I'm sorry.
You don't need to subscribe in order to download a publicly released version of the game.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes