Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm ... i just saw that there is a short story that takes place 2 years later ... isnt that a bit odd? That will take out any thrill out of the main game. Because we know how Julia is doing 2 years later.
And I dont get what LSS is ... so there is Duo, Duo Logs and Long Story Short? ...

At least it is good to read that the dev is doing better with his health. That is something good ^^

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
"Main character doesn't fucking die", truly an unspeakably awful spoiler that. :rolleyes:
Yeah it is - to some point. I havent played that short (yet - not a big fan of these short spin-offs or holiday specials), but at least we see how she is. When I remember correctly there were some kind of corruption on her side going on - so that might be a spoiler...

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Uhm ... i just saw that there is a short story that takes place 2 years later ... isnt that a bit odd?
Thanks! I'm doing much better!

Duo Logs shows a specific possible route in which Duo can end (In this example, Julia stays with the team and develops a different personality). Obviously, a route where Julia never has sex or leaves, for example, wouldn't necessarily make for an exciting Duo Logs story.

Yeah it is - to some point. I havent played that short...
There are no spoilers to the main plot in Logs, we wouldn't want to ruin our game. I understand some might not like time jumps or "specials". But, since we want to keep Duo a public release, we wanted to give something to our patrons in the form of a mini-series.

We are two developers, LSS is TTrick's game he was working on while I had to step back.

"Main character doesn't fucking die", truly an unspeakably awful spoiler that. :rolleyes:
No 3D models have died in the making of this game(y)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Thanks! I'm doing much better!
I'm extremely happy to hear that you're doing better! Hope that you keep having a smooth recovery and hopefully you'll be able to get back on working on Duo with all your strenghts as soon as possible!

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I voted thought I'm not a patron. I believe LSS will come out top, althought I'd prefer if it was Duo. In my opinion Duo is being put on hold for far too long, which is a real damn shame...

Reactions: Merseault

manutdfan

Jun 23, 2017
Too bad there's no walkthrough, I'm missing some scenes and with the of changes, it's not easy finding the right triggers.

miico

May 25, 2018
hi. uh i'm playing on mac and i can't seem to make a save. i click save, a menu opens, then i click on the box with "overwrite this save". when i try to load a save, there isn't any. i've tried restarting the game but the problem is still there.

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey!
To anyone wondering about the state of the game and next update - Duo is getting V0.3. We are working on it now.

Still working on the detailed dev update post, but in short - we are working on Duo V0.3 and LSS V0.5 in parallel. Originally, the plan was to alternate releases between the two games, but since most wanted to see LSS (and I was busy helping TTrick with it), it got some more content lately.

hi. uh i'm playing on mac and i can't seem to make a save. i click save, a menu opens, then i click on the box with "overwrite this save". when i try to load a save, there isn't any. i've tried restarting the game but the problem is still there.
This was an annoyance with MacOS permissions, a quick fix should be to move the game out of the Downloads folder to another one (Documents for example).
It was already fixed on LSS (our other game) and should not be a problem at all from the next version and onwards :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes