Dillonply

Dec 2, 2018
That's a shame, I really enjoyed the story and the character swap concept was a brilliant idea. If this is dead I hope another developer takes the idea and runs with it

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Suppose there is the lesson in here somewhere. Takes more than great art (and this was) to make a good title. Still a damned shame.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
"Duo has been put on hold in favor of a new game in development. Follow us to stay updated."

. . . *laughs in 3d*

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
@loters you are not entirely true, they worked on the game for 2 months. Because they didn't gather enough patreons (and didn't trust their project), they thought let's change the game which proved to be a terrible idea -> the next month they lost 75% of their earnings. I guess after they saw that, they decided that the time put into making this games was not worth it.

I don't even know why I'm deffending this abandoned game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If anyone is interested, the dev has made a public post explaining his absence.
Thanks for that :)
Sad to hear about the reason behind the long absence, but at least he's been responsive to treatment, so he may well recover, so that's very good news :)
Also happy to hear that Duo will keep on going, and I'm excited about his partner/friend's own solo project, art looks good and synopsis sounds great :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nice, it's great that update is out now, I always thought the game was off a great start, a little different kind of story :)
I also play the other game one of these guys is making solo, Long Story Short, which really will a short story, haha, it's also off to a good start :)

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I havent tried this one yet, is there at least an option where you can have the Female MC only do sexual stuff with the Male MC and other girls (No other dudes involved)?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I havent tried this one yet, is there at least an option where you can have the Female MC only do sexual stuff with the Male MC and other girls (No other dudes involved)?
You can view things from both perspectives, male and female MC, and at least for the most part you can accept or refuse lewd scenes, but I don't recall if that's always the case. But then again, only full on sex scene that I can recall was with MC and the chick from the bar (who you first see on the beach). But it's not the only lewd scene in the game though.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You can view things from both perspectives, male and female MC, and at least for the most part you can accept or refuse lewd scenes, but I don't recall if that's always the case. But then again, only full on sex scene that I can recall was with MC and the chick from the bar (who you first see on the beach). But it's not the only lewd scene in the game though.
Hmm, I might wait on it then or at least wait for a definite answer to that question. Even if I get to control the girl as well I want to have the option to have her only do sexy stuff with the male MC and other girls.

Reactions: ecoli

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, I might wait on it then or at least wait for a definite answer to that question. Even if I get to control the girl as well I want to have the option to have her only do sexy stuff with the male MC and other girls.
Oh she's not doing anything with other guys there, but I do recall her kissing a girl or two and that sort of stuff, with her and male MC there's nothing yet because they're co-workers, so it would have to build up to it, but I'm sure it'll get there.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Oh she's not doing anything with other guys there, but I do recall her kissing a girl or two and that sort of stuff, with her and male MC there's nothing yet because they're co-workers, so it would have to build up to it, but I'm sure it'll get there.
Ok, cool. I am 100% fine with her doing things with any number of girls, I don't even care if there are scenes with other guys than the male MC, as long as they are optional. As to the part about the current relationship between her and the male MC that makes sense, makes it more realistic that their relationship would develop over time.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I dont wanna sound like an asshole but, is cancer now a common game dev disease? Everytime one of them dissapears from months and the money is running low, they return either with cancer or a family member
A person is only one among like 8 billion others, plenty people get diagnosed with cancer every day, so if you consider that for a minute, then you know that the chances that a dev could be diagnosed with one is fairly high, unfortunately.
Yeah sure, there probably has been a few cases where a dev straight up lied about their reasons why they disappeared for a while or whatever, but don't let that make you think that they all liars, most aren't and bad shit happen to people every day, so instead of questioning the legitimacy of peoples reasons, show empathy :p

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes