Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I love the story so far. Both main characters are interesting in their own way (though I'm partial to Julia). This deserves more attention. The hints at a lesbian path leave me wanting more.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this game is pretty interesting. Not a ton of content yet but lots of promise.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how or when I can save? I just started for the first time.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Does Julia get fucked in 0.2? If there's no vaginal sex yet for her, I'll wait until later updates. She's hot, it'd be a shame if there weren't anything for her this update.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone know how or when I can save? I just started for the first time.

If I remember correctly you can save at any point:

Esc -> Save -> On the top right of the screen, click on either "New Save" or the snap shot of the save file you want to rewrite.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If I remember correctly you can save at any point:

Esc -> Save -> On the top right of the screen, click on either "New Save" or the snap shot of the save file you want to rewrite.
Thank you.

shady31

May 31, 2017

Who do you want to see more of? Who do you like\hate?

To keep it fair, both MCs not included in this one.
Please also feel free to go into more details in comments!

EDIT: Fixed the link

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,
Due to the low popularity of Duo, we've decided to put the game on hold. This was not an easy decision, but we must face the truth.

However, it's not all bad news! We do have a new game in the works.
We are very excited to implement what we've learned from Duo into a fresh canvas and fire up a new project!

We know that, if you read this, you are probably a fan of Duo.
Putting the game on hold doesn't mean that it's dead, we haven't given up on it. We love Duo and almost certain that we'll be working on it again when the time is right.

The next game is set on a more laid-back setting. Among other things, it includes some new game-play mechanics we can't wait to show, and more!

Follow us to stay updated!

To our patrons, thank you for supporting Duo! We didn't provide September rewards for this reason. Which is why we will refund all payments for the passing month.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
That's a real shame. It's a really interesting mechanic and a good story. I certainly wanted to see more!

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
What the fuck.... this was in my 5 top five. I looked forward to see how the story developed. Great art and an interesting story. Most of the games on here can't touch the quality of work it contained. :cry:

If the devs ever read this, you dropped it way too soon. Sometimes it takes longer than a 0.2 release for the game to catch on. :confused:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that's a shame, it was put on hold in favor of another game, and now we've heard of neither :/
And I rather liked Duo quite a bit, to me it had a fair amount of potential.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes