Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
The bathroom bug is still going even with the patch :cry:
Yes I am aware of this. I have a group of play testers that have been hunting down what's causing this. We think it's fixed. But we are still looking into the code to make sure nothing fishy is going on.

If you get stuck the temp fix is to simply reload and try it again. Many players have reported that it's like a 50% stuck rate. Apologies for this and it will be fixed on the release of the next update.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes I am aware of this. I have a group of play testers that have been hunting down what's causing this. We think it's fixed. But we are still looking into the code to make sure nothing fishy is going on.

If you get stuck the temp fix is to simply reload and try it again. Many players have reported that it's like a 50% stuck rate. Apologies for this and it will be fixed on the release of the next update.
For me the bug appears only in case I DON'T find the hidden object when cleaning the upper room, otherwise it is OK.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
For me the bug appears only in case I DON'T find the hidden object when cleaning the upper room, otherwise it is OK.
Thank you for your feedback and I'll be sure to pass that to the QA team.

If it comes down to it I might end up just reprogramming that whole section to see if that fixes.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry but why do you start the game all over again using this horrible Tyrano shit again instead of Ren'Py or Unity?
Still no chance of rollback in the game , still only few saveslots.
And why the remake? Voiced? Nice for a few minutes but annoying when fastclicking through the story.
Characters are the same and the whole repetitive sandbox idea is not what i prefer.
Hate that.
The basic idea is good but this 'remake' screams for a proper one in Ren'Py.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry but why do you start the game all over again using this horrible Tyrano shit again instead of Ren'Py or Unity?
Still no chance of rollback in the game , still only few saveslots.
And why the remake? Voiced? Nice for a few minutes but annoying when fastclicking through the story.
Characters are the same and the whole repetitive sandbox idea is not what i prefer.
Hate that.
The basic idea is good but this 'remake' screams for a proper one in Ren'Py.
I didnt start the game all over again? I simply updated the core engine. I have zero interest in using renpy as well as unity. I know them both very well and I am happy with the option we picked.
I also did update the save slots, their are way more, dont know why you'd need a roll back and its in the game. Imo it kills the game and makes choices less than choices.
Again this is not a "remake" Dont know where you got that idea from.
Characters are the same?! well no shit its the same game?! and once again ITS NOT A REMAKE
The sandbox is not for everyone but its something I want to do. If you dont like it, dont play.
Again I have no idea where you get that this is a "remake" from.. and maybe one day I will move to renpy but as of right now I have no plans at all.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I have been having a problem with my save files.
After i play a little and close the game, when i try to restart it again it says that the save file is modified so it's shutting down the attempt to start the game. But i didn't modify the save in any way. Why do this keeps happening?

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
I have been having a problem with my save files.
After i play a little and close the game, when i try to restart it again it says that the save file is modified so it's shutting down the attempt to start the game. But i didn't modify the save in any way. Why do this keeps happening?
this will be addressed in the next big update.

Reactions: Kodek

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Given that there were no updates from March until the end of September and then nothing since October, it's hard to say if the dev is just updating every 5 - 6 months, or if it is abandoned now.
You'd think they'd atleast tell their supporters something every few weeks just to let them know they are still working on it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any news?

Last patreon post was in October 2021.
Given that there were no updates from March until the end of September and then nothing since October, it's hard to say if the dev is just updating every 5 - 6 months, or if it is abandoned now.
You'd think they'd atleast tell their supporters something every few weeks just to let them know they are still working on it.
Nov. 9, the dev posted in this thread, about a "next big update." It isn't much closer than October, still...there was signs of life 4 months ago. lol

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Nov. 9, the dev posted in this thread, about a "next big update." It isn't much closer than October, still...there was signs of life 4 months ago. lol
Perhaps, we were referring to posts made to their paid subscribers on Patreon, and hoping that the last huge gap of contact to those suscribers won't happen like that again and meaning that it could be about 2 more months before a new update or post would appear if this is their pattern.
Since the other post did specify Patreon, perhaps I should have also specified this fact so that you could have understood that also.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Perhaps, we were referring to posts made to their paid subscribers on Patreon, and hoping that the last huge gap of contact to those suscribers won't happen like that again and meaning that it could be about 2 more months before a new update or post would appear if this is their pattern.
Since the other post did specify Patreon, perhaps I should have also specified this fact so that you could have understood that also.
My comment didn't mean I didn't understand you were referring to Patreon. My comment simply was saying that the sheer fact that the dev posted here 4 months ago, regardless of any posts on any other website, should show that there was signs of life, when they posted here. Of course, no date was mentioned, but to me, any sign of life is enough for me to still sit back and wait.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
My comment didn't mean I didn't understand you were referring to Patreon. My comment simply was saying that the sheer fact that the dev posted here 4 months ago, regardless of any posts on any other website, should show that there was signs of life, when they posted here. Of course, no date was mentioned, but to me, any sign of life is enough for me to still sit back and wait.
Oh I don't mind waiting for updates. The part that I, and a ton of supporters, have is when a dev never gives any info, vanishes for several months or more and expect people to keep supporting them, while not know if they are just milking it or just don't care enough to say "hey I had some setbacks, it's going to be another month or so".
That was my point. Just be nice to know anything right.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Oh I don't mind waiting for updates. The part that I, and a ton of supporters, have is when a dev never gives any info, vanishes for several months or more and expect people to keep supporting them, while not know if they are just milking it or just don't care enough to say "hey I had some setbacks, it's going to be another month or so".
That was my point. Just be nice to know anything right.
I 100% agree. At least once a month. But...silence is common.

Reactions: Raistln

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, Kylie. thanks for taking the time and replying. I enjoy all comments and questions about the current state of the game or future. As for your question, YES! its still in the works. I hit some bumpy road blocks and had to double back. With the holidays around the corner its going to be hard for me to get as much work in as I want. However with that being said we plan on adding a clinic/hospital of sorts that allows the player to change their body. Doing so will unlock side quests/story lines.

I have had some good internal dialogue with some people and one thing they have been drilling into me is the different ways people will want to play or will enjoy to play. This is something I take pretty serious. They went on to address things such as being dom or a sub. Which is something im trying to get the best of both. I had to go back and rewrite most of the stats and skills that will be added in a future update.
Has there been any updates on this?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I guess this project is abandned, since 27 october 2021 there's total silence on dev's patreon page.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes