• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 1, 2021
Bro i see that marcus is still alive and kicking!! or wait, it's marcus or...wait wha-?!

jesus is from denos city!

oh noo wait that black man is!...

YEAH is from dreams of desire! or wait... is from... yeah this time im sure i am right! is from actin lessons!! daaaamn he didn t die from cancer!! awesome!!

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
You are very welcome. I hope everything goes well with fixing the issues. Ah, that's why there isn't an actual full screen mode, understandable.

Oh and a horizontal black line ends up on the screen (after your MC puts on the women clothing or around there) it's a little bit above the dialog box. If you need a screenshot of it, let me know.
Yeah I'm unsure what's causing that black line. It's not appearing when debugging before I compile the game. So I wonder if the complier is causing it. This is something I've tried big time to track down and fix. It's definitely at the top of the list of things to fix. Thanks again for the report.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Patch 1.0.3.7 Patreon/free
--------------------------------
Fixed bathroom transition crash
Fixed an issue where Onika would crash the game and her avatar would not get removed
Fixed a bug that was causing the talk to Riley button to stay in the Livingroom even if she wasn't there.
Fixed a bug that was affecting the volume. The game config for music and sound effects not properly adjust to the correct values
Added additional save slots for players.
Removed the tiny black bar that appeared in the middle of the screen.
Increased font size slightly
Increased the size of the name of character that is currently talking
Reduce chat window opacity 225->175

Simply extract into duplicity folder and overwrite.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Patch 1.0.3.7 Patreon/free
--------------------------------
Fixed bathroom transition crash
Fixed an issue where Onika would crash the game and her avatar would not get removed
Fixed a bug that was causing the talk to Riley button to stay in the Livingroom even if she wasn't there.
Fixed a bug that was affecting the volume. The game config for music and sound effects not properly adjust to the correct values
Added additional save slots for players.
Removed the tiny black bar that appeared in the middle of the screen.
Increased font size slightly
Increased the size of the name of character that is currently talking
Reduce chat window opacity 225->175

Simply extract into duplicity folder and overwrite.
Unfortunatelly, the bathroom transition crash continues to me.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Unfortunatelly, the bathroom transition crash continues to me.
Can you make sure you installed the patch correctly. If you did at the main menu you should see the version number and date. If you see that then I will revisit this. From my end I tried for a couple hours to get stuck at as well as some play testers and all reported back with not getting stuck.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Can you make sure you installed the patch correctly. If you did at the main menu you should see the version number and date. If you see that then I will revisit this. From my end I tried for a couple hours to get stuck at as well as some play testers and all reported back with not getting stuck.
Hi, thank you for your support. I have just unzipped the patch a put in the main folder, where it overwrote the main application-file and others. Have no idea, how to do it better? Maybe play once with the original set and then overwrite?

Teslavesa

Dec 13, 2020
I installed and tried the new Patch, text speed full, stalled again before the mirror after the clothes was mentioned, this time no workaround with loading a savegame from a point before the mirror.
Installed it correctly and version was viewed too.
When i load an old version save and go into config there is now a bug too, no sliders viewed and stalled completely , with a complete new start the config works but than i have the mirror bug.

Last edited:

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Here some thoughts and comments from my side.
When you found the key and watched the scene in the other room, afterwards the key re-appears during cleaning though you can't enter the other room again. But that's just a small detail.
When processing further on I have the same issue when everything freezes when in front of the mirror.
So I continued from a save which worked for me. After I had my first training in the gym and the docto experience the gym isn't shown on the map at all. How does this storyline proceed, or doesn't it by now?
Then the female story line is quite boring or I don't know what to do. You can't use the computer or the dresser, there is nothing to do in the other rooms, no talking to Riley, other rooms often locked an at work the same random scenes keep repeating.

I'm missing some intuitive gameplay or a little story guidance. The game looks promissing, but currently I'm missing gameplay and content or simply don't find the right days, times and locations to trigger more. That's sad!

Reactions: p_staker

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Here some thoughts and comments from my side.
When you found the key and watched the scene in the other room, afterwards the key re-appears during cleaning though you can't enter the other room again. But that's just a small detail.
When processing further on I have the same issue when everything freezes when in front of the mirror.
So I continued from a save which worked for me. After I had my first training in the gym and the docto experience the gym isn't shown on the map at all. How does this storyline proceed, or doesn't it by now?
Then the female story line is quite boring or I don't know what to do. You can't use the computer or the dresser, there is nothing to do in the other rooms, no talking to Riley, other rooms often locked an at work the same random scenes keep repeating.

I'm missing some intuitive gameplay or a little story guidance. The game looks promissing, but currently I'm missing gameplay and content or simply don't find the right days, times and locations to trigger more. That's sad!
Thanks for your feedback, and I completely agree with a lot of what you said. It is lacking in the gameplay department. That is something I am actively working on trying to fix. We plan on trying to get all the locations opened which their is going to be a decent amount and then we are going to start adding more to each storyline/path. We debated about finishing one story line and then move on to the next but being our goal is to make a sandbox/freeroam type of game people will get the wrong idea. This next update that will be coming out is definite gameplay focused and will feel like an actual game more or so a clicking simulator.

I am also working on a guide that players can use to help guide them. That is one thing I always forget is people dont know what to do or how to do things, which is not at their faults its mine for not making it more clear for the players. Ive debated about adding an in game quest tracking but personally ive never been a fan of those, just feel like it takes away from exploring the game and finding stuff. But if I get enough feedback its something I am absolutely going to be adding to the game.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes