Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Are there any plans to add Anal to the tags I would love to see that in this?. Also, will there be sex sound effects such as moaning etc??;)
All forms of sex and positions will be in the game. As for sound effects such as moaning and such that was something I was working on for the newest release but it was causing too many issues and taking way too much time to get it right so I decided not to include it with this release. I plan on revisiting it once again for the next update. I have over 20 hours of sex sounds and moaning that I've been going through and cutting those up and editing them in a way that fits the game.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
All forms of sex and positions will be in the game. As for sound effects such as moaning and such that was something I was working on for the newest release but it was causing too many issues and taking way too much time to get it right so I decided not to include it with this release. I plan on revisiting it once again for the next update. I have over 20 hours of sex sounds and moaning that I've been going through and cutting those up and editing them in a way that fits the game.
Wow, that would be great I cant wait to have that in the game I would most likely want to support your game if it was added. :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, it is good that the game is being released again here, sounds like there is a lot of work being done under the hood, but this isn't going to generate much of an uptick in new subscribers unless the new content is also going to be released out in the wild.

Do you have any plans to release the new content for free (not only the new updates to the engine) after a certain amount if time or will it be paywall locked forever?

Anyways, good luck with your game, the bit I played a while back was pretty good as far as I can remember

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Well, it is good that the game is being released again here, sounds like there is a lot of work being done under the hood, but this isn't going to generate much of an uptick in new subscribers unless the new content is also going to be released out in the wild.

Do you have any plans to release the new content for free (not only the new updates to the engine) after a certain amount if time or will it be paywall locked forever?

Anyways, good luck with your game, the bit I played a while back was pretty good as far as I can remember
I do plan on to release the new content for free. But not for a while.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I like how the dev completely ignored my comment and didnt say anything like: yes, you can fuck chicks as a dickgirl and not suck dick all the time OR no, the MC will suck dick all the time...

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I just started the game today, I named the MC but after going into sandbox mode she is called Bobby

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I do plan on to release the new content for free. But not for a while.

It is kind of a difficult decision to make as a dev. On one hand, you want to make as much money as you can which I can totally respect, and on the other hand, you want to get the game as much publicity as possible.

From my time here and watching the different devs operate marketing strategies the one that seems to work the best is the early release system for the different patreon levels tied in with a known schedule for making a private release available to the public.

Most patreons appreciate getting the game early, but more so they like the little bonuses they get, special renders, input on scenes, clothing etc a bit more than simply getting a file a bit sooner, because let's be honest, it is going to leak just about as soon as you release it when you get enough subscribers out there

So, if you want to get happy subscribers, give them something they don't get just from the file, get them involved on polls and stuff, and to get the game going publically have a predictable schedule for when a full release can be seen by everyone

You are totally free to ignore any or all of this advice of course and I wish you well for the future

Reactions: Reficul

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
I just started the game today, I named the MC but after going into sandbox mode she is called Bobby
This is a bug that ive been trying to find and track down, can you let me know the exact steps you did to reproduce it?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
This is a bug that ive been trying to find and track down, can you let me know the exact steps you did to reproduce it?
Sorry, I tryed to reproduce the steps but didn't succeeded. When I loaded an earlier save the name given remained. But I found something else: when working, the Onika event rolls strange: image of Onika disappears, than the MC image remains stuck on the monitor unless you have another event at work - at least the Candace delivery event removed it. If not, it sticks even on the map - know this from the previous attempt when I "found Bobby".

PS: well, now the next day the MC has the name tag Candace (image 2) - the Candace event was the last at work the day before.

PPS: after going through a few days of working I think the Onika event is what fucks the things up. If that do not appears, everything is fine, if it happens, than the MC got the name of the first NPC she talks with, or so it seems.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This game has issues. I got stuck at the same scene sup3rbreakout got stuck on, When I went into config to lower the music, I ended up getting stuck at that screen as well, couldn't go back and no way to lower or raise the music or anything else.

I saved the game but when I got stuck at that scene I mentioned and tried to restart, the save wasn't there (I am not going to be repeating everything over and over) You can't even go into full screen...

This game needs work. Once you fix these issues, then I'll give it a try again.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
This game has issues. I got stuck at the same scene sup3rbreakout got stuck on, When I went into config to lower the music, I ended up getting stuck at that screen as well, couldn't go back and no way to lower or raise the music or anything else.

I saved the game but when I got stuck at that scene I mentioned and tried to restart, the save wasn't there (I am not going to be repeating everything over and over) You can't even go into full screen...

This game needs work. Once you fix these issues, then I'll give it a try again.

Thank you for the report.
Full screen is possible just have to stretch the screen to fit. The reason for this is cause many players were having issues trying to play full screen. So it seemed better to just make it run in window mode then have players stretch it to their desired size.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry, I tryed to reproduce the steps but didn't succeeded. When I loaded an earlier save the name given remained. But I found something else: when working, the Onika event rolls strange: image of Onika disappears, than the MC image remains stuck on the monitor unless you have another event at work - at least the Candace delivery event removed it. If not, it sticks even on the map - know this from the previous attempt when I "found Bobby".

PS: well, now the next day the MC has the name tag Candace (image 2) - the Candace event was the last at work the day before.

PPS: after going through a few days of working I think the Onika event is what fucks the things up. If that do not appears, everything is fine, if it happens, than the MC got the name of the first NPC she talks with, or so it seems.
This is very interesting. I will be working on whats causing these issues and put out a fix. Thanks.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Thank you for the report.
Full screen is possible just have to stretch the screen to fit. The reason for this is cause many players were having issues trying to play full screen. So it seemed better to just make it run in window mode then have players stretch it to their desired size.
You are very welcome. I hope everything goes well with fixing the issues. Ah, that's why there isn't an actual full screen mode, understandable.

Oh and a horizontal black line ends up on the screen (after your MC puts on the women clothing or around there) it's a little bit above the dialog box. If you need a screenshot of it, let me know.

Jun 1, 2021
Bro i see that marcus is still alive and kicking!! or wait, it's marcus or...wait wha-?!

jesus is from denos city!

oh noo wait that black man is!...

YEAH is from dreams of desire! or wait... is from... yeah this time im sure i am right! is from actin lessons!! daaaamn he didn t die from cancer!! awesome!!

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes