Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Glad to hear that, loved the game so far. Will there be an android version sooner or later?

It's definitely planned. The main issue we are having with making the Android version is we have to convert many files to make them work on android. I also don't want to half-ass it. If we are going to port it to androids then I want it done correctly. It's been the most requested thing right after more content. Once we get into a good flow of updates and I find sometime we will take a 2nd look at bringing it to android.

Make sure to join the official discord to get updates about the game and sneak peaks of what we are working on.

Reactions: BeardedJack
Jul 23, 2018
So is there a full female route yet? I remember asking when this game first came out and was told it was in the plans but hadnt been introduced yet. Just curious on how thats going or if it is no longer being planned.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
So is there a full female route yet? I remember asking when this game first came out and was told it was in the plans but hadnt been introduced yet. Just curious on how thats going or if it is no longer being planned.
"Full female" route is still something we are working on. As in trying to figure out when and how to implement it. As of right now we have the trans side and we are about to release the male side at the end of this month.

With that being said the plans we had for a female story line will be tied into the trans story line as in you have a chance to take a pill to remove your penis but you stay a female. However doing so will limit your story. We are already making two separate games with the current game and adding a third one would just kill us to the point where all story line would progress very slowly.

We are almost to a point where we are able to start rolling out updates to storylines and start to introduce the skills/stats. And adding a 3rd storyline would just kill our current workflow.

Jul 23, 2018
"Full female" route is still something we are working on. As in trying to figure out when and how to implement it. As of right now we have the trans side and we are about to release the male side at the end of this month.

With that being said the plans we had for a female story line will be tied into the trans story line as in you have a chance to take a pill to remove your penis but you stay a female. However doing so will limit your story. We are already making two separate games with the current game and adding a third one would just kill us to the point where all story line would progress very slowly.

We are almost to a point where we are able to start rolling out updates to storylines and start to introduce the skills/stats. And adding a 3rd storyline would just kill our current workflow.
Fair enough. I definitely appreciate it. I'll definitely be playing the female route when it comes around even if it is a bit more limited. I appreciate you guys. :)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
What does the new update bring. I read that we get a full male route so that means we can go back and take the other pill and be normal again?

F. U. T. A.

Sep 14, 2020
The version currently available for download 1.0.5w4 seems buggy.
I'm able to play through the first 'promising' day at work, but after that I can't do anything else.
If i returen to the 'tower' I get the same work day in repeat. The lingerie shop storyline just crash.
Will there be a new release uploaded soon? What I've seen so far looked promising.

DaveFlexxo

Apr 30, 2020
+ Great futa content
+ Good art

- The UI is sluggish, overall feels worse than base renpy
- The dialogue is kind of cringey at times

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The game is still a buggy mess wtf is going on, the dev's had all this time to work on it.
Which version? The old 1.0.5w4 version or the newer version that's supposedly been up on Patreon for a while but hasn't been put in here yet?

F. U. T. A.

Sep 14, 2020
I will release a free version soon on here, and the version everyone is downloading is a leaked version of an internal test version. Which was never intended for release hence all the bugs.
That kinda explains it. Thanks for the info, and the hard work bringing us the game. ;)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes