DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
you mean the scene with blonde and fat guy?
how about the black guy?

many thanks by the way..
Yes to view the fat guy and blonde girl scene there is a hidden key, and the black guy scene i have not been able to unlock yet and the dev wont tell us how to unlock it! lol

Reactions: chacmool

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
Wow this is very broken, each scene seems detatched from every other scene. I tried going to the bathroom when you wake up and it was locked but I reloaded an earlier save and I got the placeholder scene.

Suddenly you are in the livingroom and your sister is there for some reason talking about your mom (I thought you had roomies?)

Clicking on the tower sends me back to the new job scene again as a dude.

Clicking on the 3 towers in the middle makes you female and working in some shop.

Clicking on the lingerie circle creates an error message.

I understand someone is sneak releasing early tests but it is a hot mess so they must not be giving good feedback!

D

Deleted member 192287

Really wish there was an android version of this game

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I like the game.
I wonder if a "trap-lesbian" route without guys is planned? :)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Yes to view the fat guy and blonde girl scene there is a hidden key, and the black guy scene i have not been able to unlock yet and the dev wont tell us how to unlock it! lol
not sure which black guy scene but the transgender black guy scene probably isnt here yet? i cant find that image in the all the folders

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
that black guy is from anna game i wonder if it is the same univ
That is the same character render in SEVERAL games. It's common for certain engines to use the same character templates, then slightly tweek them. But, I see that guy in lots of games. Don't assume it's a crossover, or he's pulling a character from another game. lol
The fat white boss is also one of those repeated character templates.

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Have to agree with Nexvinco here, played 0.1.0.5w4 today and game seems to be broken or I pick wrong choices.
When after "toilet quest" I go back to room there is an image missing:
missing_image.png

If I go to living room, then character suddenly has clothes (different from path before) and meeting sister Riley talking about a job. At this point you have the chance to click on Trady Tower where you start as male again or click the store. Here you have an overlay of the tower and lingerie shop image:
overlay_shop_outside.png
You can't progress any further unless you SKIP dialogue, which leads you to ending up within the store and still having that annoying overlays:
overlay_shop_inside.png
From here you can only move on while skipping text, which is pretty annoying. However, conversation ends with "Show up tomorrow around 10:00am" and heading home to get some rest. The only options you have then is clicking the tower (where you start as male again) or the store, which first throws an error
error.png
and then you are suddenly inside the store again. The overlaying images continue and you can select "do some work". I skipped here, because this is for sure not the way to move the story.

So I started with a previous save and went to Kyra's room, to get the clothes and probably follow the correct way of gameplay. Then it comes to decision of red pill vs blue pill. Obviously on picking red pill it's game over. When picking the blue one Sonya takes you to the lingerie store.

Then later in the bathroom you have two choices "Yes" and "No, im not ready for this". If you pick "not ready" then you miss out a BJ scene with Sonya. After waking up at home again and meeting Diana (mom's best friend) on sentence "Diana: He better treating her needs or I will. Yum." it's game over.

As a general things:
Whenever I click CONFIG for first time I receive this message:
config.png

If you use SKIP like in the bathroom after picking "not ready" the game gets stuck and you can't proceed to the BJ room.

Not sure how things go along with other releases (as shown on Patreon page "Duplicity 0.1.0.7 - Level 2 and above release"), but unfortunately this one isn't really moving that far and - as said in the beginning - broken. Pretty sad!

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
The game looks awesome but its unplayable, I would really like to play it but in its current state its impossible which makes you wonder how the hell did they release it like this it makes no sense at all, if any one finds a patch or an updated playable that would be awesome
Edit:
scrolling back few comments I found out that this is test version of some kind so where can i Find the old working version .

Last edited:

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
The game looks awesome but its unplayable, I would really like to play it but in its current state its impossible which makes you wonder how the hell did they release it like this it makes no sense at all, if any one finds a patch or an updated playable that would be awesome
Edit:
scrolling back few comments I found out that this is test version of some kind so where can i Find the old working version .
Try scrolling back a few more comments?;) Page 11, post #215

Reactions: Johnyboy

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
most of, if not all of these issues have been fixed in the OFFICIAL release. Once again the weekly builds were meant for our testers, not to be played by the public. Someone leaked them and thus many issues are in the released versions.

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
most of, if not all of these issues have been fixed in the OFFICIAL release. Once again the weekly builds were meant for our testers, not to be played by the public. Someone leaked them and thus many issues are in the released versions.
As the OP is yours, maybe it's worth separating the official release download from the tester builds? Currently all download links point to DUPLICITY_0.1.0.5W4.RAR. Might be more satisfying for everyone if this get clearer.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
As the OP is yours, maybe it's worth separating the official release download from the tester builds? Currently all download links point to DUPLICITY_0.1.0.5W4.RAR. Might be more satisfying for everyone if this get clearer.
Its against for the rules to edit something once the mods have edited it, its part of the rules of posting the game on this site.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes