megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.1.0.5w2 (Win) 107Mb
P.S. This is a weekly build. Don't complain about bugs or missing content.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
How linear is the gameplay in this? Is it just a classic spam click and then every now and then make a decision, or is there sandbox elements to it?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
so the background music, voices and sound effects randomly turn back on even though I have them muted.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Playing over this game again, it seems to me that the dev really is missing out on a major part of the entertainment of a fully (well initially seemingly so) hetero man sliding into the sissy rabbit hole. The wearing underwear was brilliantly handled, but that pill... it misses out on so much character development and sandy boxy element to feminize the mc over time. One minute he is walking about with a beard and the next he can handle high heels and getting busy in a glory hole.

If i were the dev I would take a step back, and take the transition far more slowly, there doesn't need to be any really major plot changes to what has been done so far, it would simply happen at a later stage when the mc fully accepts the feminization thing and pays for a boob job etc. I have never been a big fan of the instant transition in this or any game, but particularly in this one I think the dev is really missing out on a golden opportunity to capture the attention of wider fan base.

I am all about corruption and cheating in games so I am always looking for that in a game, the pop a pill solution just doesnt seem the best path for this game. I would say that it is well written as it is and the renders are excellent I just feel its missing a lot of what could be an awesome story arch

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I don't do it for money, man, I do it bacouse I love my project, I don't care about money.
This game is quite unique Michele and i for one am very eager to see it develop. As an artist myself i know how hard it can be to stay motivated on a single project. Harder when it comes to niche content. And much harder yet when you have to deal with stupid and rude feedback. I hope you manage to focus on the positive and rise above it.

I do relate, being quite the anti-capitalist growing up and feeling dirty and awkward any time i had to put a price tag on my art... For many reasons now i do believe it's better to do it for the money than for the praise. When you're pouring your soul into creating something special you don't care about any of that, but once it's out there you want people to love your labor of love and it can cut deep to find out they might not. After all, you can write the greatest book in the world, but if no one ever reads it, it's like it never existed. Takes a very ardent resolve to tune everything out and keep at it and i would hate to see you give up on this. Anway, better put my money where my mouth is and go check your patreon ;)

EDIT: typo

Last edited:

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hmmmm from the picture what i gathered is that you go from a complete stud lookin fresh, to a sissy. Is there another path ? Maybe one that doesn't transform the MC.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmm from the picture what i gathered is that you go from a complete stud lookin fresh, to a sissy. Is there another path ? Maybe one that doesn't transform the MC.
there is going to be a path you can choose 2 paths but the one where you are not transformed is not added yet

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
there is going to be a path you can choose 2 paths but the one where you are not transformed is not added yet
There really isn't a fully transformed path, anyway. I mean, he grows boobs and long hair, and I guess a girly voice lol, but when he loses the hard wood, I'll consider it a full transformation. lol

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes