Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Where can I find my saves?

Everytime I download the new version I have to start from the beginning. Wtf is wrong with that game?

I don't want to go into detail on everything wrong. However this is a weekly build that someone leaked and it has many issues and bugs. As well as many changes to the code and variables. Because of that old save files do not work. This was all posted clearly when I posted this release on patreon. So to clear it up nothing is wrong, this is meant for our testers to play and find issues, not for official release. With that being said many issues with this week's build have already been fixed in the w3 release. Which again these weekly builds were never meant to be released to the public.

Reactions: DanThaMan

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I don't want to go into detail on everything wrong. However this is a weekly build that someone leaked and it has many issues and bugs. As well as many changes to the code and variables. Because of that old save files do not work. This was all posted clearly when I posted this release on patreon. So to clear it up nothing is wrong, this is meant for our testers to play and find issues, not for official release. With that being said many issues with this week's build have already been fixed in the w3 release. Which again these weekly builds were never meant to be released to the public.
Glad I read this - I'll wait for the official release then!
In either case, always exciting to see progress on this :D

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Is this being updated? The Patreon page lists the most recent version as having been released in September 2019 i.e. 8 months ago.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes