3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is it just me, or has the game not made any sense at all since somewhere around the time Clara turned weird? Way too many things left unexplained, things that make no sense and I believe there's a few nasty cracks in the plot too, IIRC. Most recent being the whole "no sex with the vamp bitches, cause I'll tear you a new one" deal with the Mistress not being of any importance at all. Feels like all the endings will be as disappointing as the other Daniels K titles I've played, My Girlfriends Amnesia and Pine Falls comes to mind. I actually hoped for a decent ending with Lizzie, but the ending we got feels like a joke tbh, even with her being MIA for most of the game.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah, I am sorry the Lizzie ending sucked. I don't understand why it is the one girl that the MC spent the most time with, the one girl most players liked gets the shaft. She leaves, comes back leaves again then "oh hey im not back I am leaving I am in love with Rando chick that has nothing to do with the story". Lizzie's ending should have been about Lizzie. This ending felt wrong in everyway. I guess this really is turning about to be like PineFalls. The endings rushed, making no sense at all and cut off with no real ending. Oh hey we are having sex the end.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I had the walktrough mod installed if that is the one you mean.
That's the one. The walkthrough mod tries to "help" you by showing you all the scenes regardless of your choices. If you don't want that, don't use the mod (you can use the ordinary walkthrough linked in the OP instead).

Reactions: Thedude715

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
You'll hurt the Devs feeling talking like that to his empowered independent slutty woman that is completely responsable/mature to become a Vamp and the girls/MC's mistress. :KEK:
WTF in deed, bitch comes out of left field and now she thinks she's queen shit of fuck MT, if I was the MC I would dug her a hole long time ago, this 90 pound nothing vamp thinks she's the hottest thing cents sliced bread all bcuz she sleeps in Milktanks bed, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS SHIT, total BS, who is writing this story? kathleen kennedy?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MC's internal monologue says he thinks Clara left him there to do just that.

Although in true DK fashion it doesn't make much sense. It was forbidden to bonk any of them earlier in the party but somehow it's fine later. Just add it to the list of unexplained plot points.

Characters in his games are known to randomly do shit for no apparent reason. Just like Julia going berserk despite no real change in Claras demeanor. Or picking the less qualified person in that house to become a vamp without even bothering to explain the criteria to the player. Or Clara demanding nobody but her fucks in that house, for no reason whatsoever. While they can just go in the woods next to the house and fuck like rabbits :LOL:.

I'm convinced Clara is the dev self-insert. Writing random shit on a whim and telling the player to "sshhh, just go with it".
nope it was Miriam that had said that not the MC

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
That's the one. The walkthrough mod tries to "help" you by showing you all the scenes regardless of your choices. If you don't want that, don't use the mod (you can use the ordinary walkthrough linked in the OP instead).
Guess I should have read on the mod page then mb, just assumed it showed what affection/love values your choices gave like all the other walktrough type mods lol thanks tho.

Reactions: gregers

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
nope it was Miriam that had said that not the MC
And MC wonders if he was indeed pimped out. And since he was balls deep in her, I think it's safe to assume he came to the same conclusion.

I wouldn't put much weight on those vague "other reasons". Nothing new happened after the ritual but fucking.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And MC wonders if he was indeed pimped out. And since he was balls deep in her, I think it's safe to assume he came to the same conclusion.

I wouldn't put much weight on those vague "other reasons". Nothing new happened after the ritual but fucking.
still tho Clara told you not to and you do ... somethings off

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Yea even the quick fix doesn't work i guess i'll have to wait til the next update. hoping by then that crash for me disappears

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm. Not a bad chapter all in all. Second ending has been brought out.

Personally, I liked the other one batter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I'm pretty much up for seeing endings with all of the main girls soon. Mary is pretty much at the bottom of my list. Sorry. No cute nerd girl kink for me. She just dims in comparison to the others in so many ways.

Lemon comes in right above Mary. She is more attractive, but doesn't have a lot in the way of substance for me.

Lola and Audrey are both super fine. I just wish they would be a bit more fleshed out. I'm wondering if they will be by the end of the game...

Cora came from a pretty solid last to one of my top picks. She still has a brattiness that annoys me, but a sexuality that definitely pushes me in her direction.

Clara is still my top pick. Brain wash me, drink my blood, whatever. Smoking hot immortal ginger MILFs might be my new fetish. I hope some more romance is played out with her soon.

Miriam is also super hot. Her bitchy attitude in the last chapter was a bit disappointing , but she is incredibly gorgeous. I'm guessing that's going to be the only fling with her and that is unfortunate.

Lastly, am I the only one thinking a second round with Mistress Gina or even an ending with her could be fun? It can't just be me, can it?

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes