3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Lemon sex scene crash fix

This error occurs in the standard full version Ep 12, crashing after this line:
Code:
n "{i}Lemon is eager to see it become bigger, she knows this means you will be touching yourself and she seems very happy about it.{/i}"
Following which it tries to play a video: play movie "10ast47.webm" loop

This video appears to be corrupt in Ep 12, throwing errors when attempting to play it in a standalone media player like VLC.

Same problem with 10ast52.webm, 10ast54.webm, 10ast56.webm, 10ast58.webm, 10ast60.webm, 10ast62.webm

I've recovered copies of 10ast47-62.webm from Ep 11, all of which play correctly (DL from Mega).

Extract the video files from this archive and copy them to game\images\, overwriting the existing files.

This fixed this crash in the Ep 10 Lemon sex scene for me.

Edit: Updated to provide all seven broken video files from Lemon's sex scene.
I just redownloaded the game this time from Nopy. it still crashes from the lemon scene this is without the mod
Some corrupt files need replacing.

Reactions: ezvr96 and Reniere

qpxo

Aug 8, 2019
Honestly, when i was playing it, I thought Lizzie was being mind controlled by the new girl and that this ending was her (and eventually MC) being manipulated but never finding out. Whereas if you let them go and continue to work at the house, you eventually find out the truth and save Lizzie with others. But I think I'm giving the writer too much credit, especially when Clara was being so supportive to MC and Lizzie after they ditched her with no goodbye.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Dev, No. Sex scene with Lizzie. You can't let a guy do anal then pull out and go back to the kitty. That's a surefire way to give a girl a serious infection. No no no. Ass to mouth.

Reactions: User1230

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
sry to be that guy, but this game gets more retarded every new chapter.
to think that i liked it the first 7-8 episodes. what a let down.

Edit: btw this is not a disrespect to the guys that love the game or anything.
im just frustrated with the direction the game goes.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual and mc got to bang 2 new femmes.

also what lemon sex scene? mc hasn't had sex with her since they were preparing dining room and that was on prev. update.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
hi guys ,

my save from last episode 11 is not working , used the save fix like last time. The "Script.rpyc" file has been replaced and still the recent ep 12 loading issue exists. Help me with fix .

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well now MC is in the picture with Clara so that old disgusting bastard isn't needed anymore. He can go ahead and die or at least stop doing things with her :LOL: He should retire one way or another anyways rofl
I don't know about off-screen, only Daniels K know about that, but I'm 95 % sure that player won't see it anymore now that MC and Clara is in that kind of relationship too

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know about off-screen, only Daniels K know about that, but I'm 95 % sure that player won't see it anymore now that MC and Clara is in that kind of relationship too
Yeah they I don't see them doing anything since we are doing things with Clara. I can give him that

Reactions: Cytusnet

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, that was crap writing at the beach.
A whole repeating topic of conversation about how great Lizzie's ass looked in her bikini & then didn't even show it.
What a complete load of tosh, pointless dialogue and build up to show.... nothing. :WaitWhat:

Edit: First time being disappointed with an update for this game, really felt "meh" at the end(s). That complaint above happened again, with the girl Lizzie runs off with masturbating on the train. Game calls attention to it with dialogue, then doesn't bother to show it. Again. :HideThePain:
If you're not gonna show it happen then make it a throwaway comment, instead of building it up, in repeated lines of dialogue, that lead to nothing.
Awful writing. :FacePalm:
Been reading other people's mostly negative reactions & wanted to give it fair chance, but I really thought the writing was poor, almost juvenile this time around & the story progression was next to nothing.
Cora got turned (and dev dragged that out for the whole episode by making it into a mini-drama where her fangs came through) and we got a new blood supplier, then Lizzie leaves, having not been part of the game for so long that she's irrelevant now. 3 things happened, one a conclusion to a prior event and the other two of them being totally minor and inconsequential, basically irrelevant.
That's it. Effectively nothing, in terms of meaningful content. :WutFace:
Not what I've come to expect from this game, at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and ju1zzed

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I didn't get an option for the Lizzie ending, I must have missed some points somewhere.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I didn't get an option for the Lizzie ending, I must have missed some points somewhere.
Yeah, you needed +4 with her. The walkthrough will show you where to gain them, if you're interested.
I've attached my save, which does have enough, just at the point where you make the choice (if you don't want to have to go back through just to see the scene).
Just change the save numbering so it doesn't clash with one of yours. Prob know, but just in case: "1-2" is page number 1 - save position 2.

Last edited:

Ajj4769

Jul 25, 2020
Hello.
I was just wondering in regards to the background tracks that are in the game.
I am very much interested in one of them and when I use Shazam to find the music, it says that it is "Dive on" by "DC in the Mix". But I have scoured the internet to find it but I can't, for whatever reason, be able to find a version I could listen to.

So, if you could let me know more on the game's playlist, and where I could find a playable version, I would very much appreciate your kind help.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes