3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
My original save didn't work. Replayed the game and made the same choices I originally did, but somehow the only option I have is to help Julia with her plan in ep 10. Wtf. The 'stop her' option is just gone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My original save didn't work. Replayed the game and made the same choices I originally did, but somehow the only option I have is to help Julia with her plan in ep 10. Wtf. The 'stop her' option is just gone.
with or w/o mod?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had a very similar issue before, almost sure you are using the mod.

Vector12022

Aug 6, 2020
Please help me when i extract file and i got 7 flies with many folders.I cant find the app and cant install.Please tell me how to install.

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Click to see them in HD)
I know that her bikini is clipping through the shirt but let's just pretend that's not there for a second and enjoy the view... Look at Audrey's eyes.
It's official, in Episode 13 we're going to get the unlikely ending with both Lola and Audrey. I thought about this for a while now, trying to decide if all possible endings (or most of them) should be added to the game or not. I mean, in a real situation and considering the flow of the game and story so far, a three way ending with these two is next to impossible but since the game doesn't punish the player for choices made... Why not? In reality the girls would be furious at the player and turn their backs on him for good but let's call this one a fantasy ending. You will only be able to access it if you are in a relationship with both Lola and Audrey and chose to get this ending. You can simply avoid it if you think that it's too immersion breaking.
Separate endings for both Lola and Audrey will also become available in the next episodes as well.
What do you think? Have a great one!

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Lola my second favorite girl. Lemon #1. Audrey in unfortunately is on the bottom. I like her body but her hair is not very attractive to me. Looking forward to a happily ever after with Lola

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
If you ask me Lola + Audrey is just dumb... but, let the dude waste his time on more useless endings.

Can we call the Liz ending "fantasy ending" too? :KEK:

At this rate every ending will be fantasy endings.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just me or does the constant being ordered around and treated like a tool or sextoy by the vampires, get on anybody else's nerves as well?

I mean, I kind of want to at least have a chance to tell someone to fuck off, instead of instantly complying with everyone's orders.

Reactions: cakeny and Phegor

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well this ending seems to be better in principle than the latest one he put in Ep.12.
lol it doesn't require much, to be fair! :ROFLMAO:

lol I looked at the walkthrough to see how much each episode had to do.
Turns out there's quite a decrease, when looking at that:
Ep. 1, 4, 5 & 6: 1 page
Ep. 2 & 3: 1.5 pages
Ep. 7, 8, 9 & 10: 3/4 page
Ep. 11: 1/2 page
Ep. 12: 1/4 page

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry bro.I thought it is a rar to extract.
My phone cant install this.
if you are on android then you can install it (some1 with more knowledge can tell how).

Is it just me or does the constant being ordered around and treated like a tool or sextoy by the vampires, get on anybody else's nerves as well?

I mean, I kind of want to at least have a chance to tell someone to fuck off, instead of instantly complying with everyone's orders.
not much since it isn't constant.

#TeamLemon
LOL

well true that she needs to introduced more to world of sex.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

You are not alone. Same here. The one that really pissed me off was When mighty Cora is getting turned and you say anything against it the redhead vamp tells you to shut up and that you have no voice in here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
not much since it isn't constant.
Oh, it absolutely was, at least for the last two updates, before that it was only occasionally.

You are not alone. Same here. The one that really pissed me off was When mighty Cora is getting turned and you say anything against it the redhead vamp tells you to shut up and that you have no voice in here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, right? And to the second spoiler, not if I get any choice in that matter.

Reactions: cakeny
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes