3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And then there are those that think the game should go into the trashbin.... :whistle:
If you view this as trash, I'd advise removing yourself from its vicinty.
Probably more productive than sitting in it, complaining that it's trash?
Calling it trash is not going to change it into something else. As what constitutes trash is subjective, you're honestly better off finding something that you enjoy & focussing on that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And then there are those that think the game should go into the trashbin.... :whistle:
If You Don't Like The Game Then Why Are You On This Thread?

i'm sure you could find games which would suit to your taste better.

narcizze

May 6, 2017
Why are the game hinting of choices, I have played trough ep1-12 like 10 different times now, no choices matter at all only on who you sleep with or not. The only choice that matters is that of Julia. Help her or stop her that´s the only choice in all of the game that even hints on another outcome. - Im not complaining obviously I have played it like 10 times, I just wondering if there should be any choices that matter and steer the story in another way or is this just a VN with set goals and the only choices are who you sleep with?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Why are the game hinting of choices, I have played trough ep1-12 like 10 different times now, no choices matter at all only on who you sleep with or not. The only choice that matters is that of Julia. Help her or stop her that´s the only choice in all of the game that even hints on another outcome. - Im not complaining obviously I have played it like 10 times, I just wondering if there should be any choices that matter and steer the story in another way or is this just a VN with set goals and the only choices are who you sleep with?
The taking of the blood is the main choice if you don't take it you lose the Cora scenes. The who you sleep with affects whether, you get a certain ending or not

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
story stays same mostly, some sexscenes depend if you did b instead a some update ago.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Helping Julia ends the game.
Going with Lizzie ends the game, where you leave with her and her new girlfriend on the train.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
If You Don't Like The Game Then Why Are You On This Thread?

i'm sure you could find games which would suit to your taste better.
Thats because i played this game till now, and we are close to the end, i just want to see it end and then move on and never come back to this dev. :poop:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Mistress Clara a Vampire?. And if so what does that mean for the MC?
ummm.............. if 1st question is real then ........ anyways yes and it could mean that mc will be her new servant on 1 ending.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
haha

wouldn't change much since to clear manor from vampires he would need to kill 2 vampires and also lurch.
Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Well.......whats wrong with interspezies Sex ;)??? Maybe a new Tag to be added ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(just kidding!!)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Maybe he'll take her out for a stake dinner :unsure:
And who doesnt like a Good Stake. LOL. Well if she is a Vamp that is cool. She has that Vamp mystique about her anyway. If I were the MC I would start wearing a Scarf. "evil smirk"

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Does this game crash for anyone else in Chapter 11 when Lemon joins you in your room?
It doesn't seem like the standard Renpy crash as there's no log/traceback info that shows it.
The game window just freezes and then windows closes it.
Haven't had this problem with any other game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
lol steak/stake gag, the gift that keeps on giving :ROFLMAO:
Love it. Are any of the Girls Otherworldly or are they Human?. Regardless Cool story. Wish there were more Vampire VN/Games, I know there are few. "Rebirth" "Bloodlines" "Ocultus" and "Crimson Veil", it seems Succubus Demons are a little more popular though. I like the Mistress Clara Vampire persona. Powerful Female Vampires go from Baroness Elizabeth Bathory. The Female Dracula pretty much historically. She bathed in blood of young females convinced it would keep her young forever. When the Local people caught her and sentenced her to Life imprisonment in her own room. They say she murdered over 500 innocent girls. All for Vanity. Then you have Carmilla or Mircalla another powerful female Vamp with a Female Vamp Agenda. All this to say There should be more Vamp VN/Games. Carmilla was published in 1872 before BRAM STOKER'S Dracula. Gina Gives me Both a Baroness Bathory and Carmilla Vibe. Very mysterious. I hope the MC does not just turn into a slave though, just food for Clara. Enjoying the story thus far. Cheers.

Reactions: whichone
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes