3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the Blood Story-line lead to becoming a Vampire?. Secondly it is sad the story is coming to a close. Hey! what can you do. Was hoping the MC would become more interesting before the end. Everything is cool, but the MC is bland.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When Clara offers the blood: "The side story will not impact the main story line"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When ending comes: "If you have the blood story line you will not be able to have an ending with Lemon"
:FacePalm:
I'm done with this game
It says right in that quote the blood story line is separate.

The main story is where you get the ending with lemon. Facepalm yourself for that dumbass comment.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
In ep.12, after you come back from your funtime with Miriam and Cora and wakes up i get a fuckton of errors in the kitchen when i talk to Lurch.

fieran

May 8, 2020
It says right in that quote the blood story line is separate.

The main story is where you get the ending with lemon. Facepalm yourself for that dumbass comment.
You might want to re-read that stuff and look at your comment again. It says the blood story will not affect the main story, and the Lemon ending is part of the main story, but you cannot end up with her if you follow the blood story.

Reactions: genthrow

trigun61

May 19, 2017
So I've restarted the game, and have the walkthrough mod installed. No matter what I do I end up down the blood path and sleeping with everyone. Anyone know what the deal is there? Seems like an issue with the script. I don't see any triggers in the variable viewer in renpy that would explain it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I've restarted the game, and have the walkthrough mod installed. No matter what I do I end up down the blood path and sleeping with everyone. Anyone know what the deal is there? Seems like an issue with the script. I don't see any triggers in the variable viewer in renpy that would explain it.
wt mod makes it blood path.

Reactions: trigun61

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Man the comments about Lemon's path is really disheartening lol
Probably also my fav of the characters and I also chose the blood story and have been banging all the girls (you almost have no choice) and to learn what happens as a result of these decisions is kind of sad.
Really debating whether to start over from the beginning even continue playing lol sigh...

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
June 17 2020 was the last one which didn't have blood for me, guess I'll just have to play it.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Damn.. I have to play on separate saves, I see.

Lemon break up with us because we are in blood story. And she discovers that MC is cheating on her. A sad sight, and Lemon is one of my favorite women in this game.
On the other hand, that milf Clara is my second favorite woman.. A relationship with her is probably only unlocked when we have a blood story unlocked. :confused:

I find so, after seeing WT.
She finds out we are cheating on her outside the blood path too or she only finds out if you are in? (i'am not in the blood path, didn't liked to give power to Clara and Cora)

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes