3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Games should be fun to play and lead to an ending which a player can enjoy ...
:unsure: Is there a tag for "games with BAD ending" ? :unsure:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I haven't played yet, but I've seen the original WT, that's where it says if MC is in the ''blood path'', and having sex with Cora, Lemon finds out about this and break up with MC.

WT:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1110443_Dusklight_Walkthrough_Ep1-13c.pdf
Yeah, i imagine the ending of 12 was the setup for the blood end (i might be wrong), ive seen in the scripts that Cora calls Lemon and MC to prove that he would not be a good Master. But in my game i didn't get that ending, just Lemon ruining Cora story about the photos in the attic and running away.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
After reading the last dozen pages I knew I was right NOT to play DanielK games anymore ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still haven´t fully recovered from his game "Acting Lessons" and his decission to let a girl (very close to MC) burn alive WITHOUT any chance for the player to rescue her. (Who played this game knows what I mean.) Since then I decided to avoid all his works. Sadly there is a scheme in his games ... which leads to disappointed and discouraged players ... :(

Acting Lessons is from Dr PinkCake, not Daniels K

Reactions: Nulldev

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
After reading the last dozen pages I knew I was right NOT to play DanielK games anymore ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still haven´t fully recovered from his game "Acting Lessons" and his decission to let a girl (very close to MC) burn alive WITHOUT any chance for the player to rescue her. (Who played this game knows what I mean.) Since then I decided to avoid all his works. Sadly there is a scheme in his games ... which leads to disappointed and discouraged players ... :(

Acting Lessons by DanielsK? deym i think you got memory gap out there bud,its by DPC.
Pls bud if youre under 18 dont play adult games,it has been two year since that finished and you still not recovered.Pls man get away from adult games

• Angry
Reactions: PPLayer

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version and it says I don't have permissions to open it. Not sure why, definitely not from my end. Anyone else, on Mac, have this issue?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Lemon sex scene crash fix

This error occurs in the standard full version Ep 12, crashing after this line:
Code:
n "{i}Lemon is eager to see it become bigger, she knows this means you will be touching yourself and she seems very happy about it.{/i}"
Following which it tries to play a video: play movie "10ast47.webm" loop

This video appears to be corrupt in Ep 12, throwing errors when attempting to play it in a standalone media player like VLC.

Same problem with 10ast52.webm, 10ast54.webm, 10ast56.webm, 10ast58.webm, 10ast60.webm, 10ast62.webm

I've recovered copies of 10ast47-62.webm from Ep 11, all of which play correctly (DL from Mega).

Extract the video files from this archive and copy them to game\images\, overwriting the existing files.

This fixed this crash in the Ep 10 Lemon sex scene for me.

Edit: Updated to provide all seven broken video files from Lemon's sex scene.
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much, this did the trick on fixing that crash.

Reactions: Meushi

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Then if someday you decide to temper your expectations. Renders are exceptional but story is average and the drama drags on unnecessarily.
Yeah, I have seen the quality of the renders (previews) - they really looking good - buuuut there is no harem tag and hey, with such awesome looking girl chars I´m forced to choose only one them - nope, nope & nope. but thx for the suggestion

Reactions: Aelth

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Didn't play yet but seeing endings coming... I'm a little bit disapointed. Got a feeling story unexploited

Reactions: DES818
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes