3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
So, I've refused blood, yet I'm still forced to fuck this smoothbrain Cora? Also, I seem to be forced to drink her blood anyway later? The game is acting like I chose to drink her blood. Is this because of the mod? E: Yep, I didn't read the mod description all the way through, sigh.

Played through with and without the mod, there is 0 player agency except for who you fuck. You can't change what happens at all. Cool.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Classic Daniels K:

Everyone who fucked all the girls is getting fucked now. We just keep hoping he'll figure out a harem ending for a game and it never happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, finally, they made it possible to hit the vampire and escape. Amen.
that happened a while ago.

nice update and mc had sex with near all girls still in. apparently no harem this time either so in the end player has to choose 1-2 girls.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/12bss3.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24585, in script
    ma "Where do I begin... The guests are gone, they left very early in the morning."
Exception: Could not load image u'images/12bss3.jpg': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 24585, in script
    ma "Where do I begin... The guests are gone, they left very early in the morning."
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\games\PC English Dusklight Manor Episode 13\DusklightManor-Episode13-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/12bss3.jpg': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dusklight Manor Episode13
Thu Mar 18 05:53:41 2021

Send me "12bss3.jpg" (location-game/images/12bss3.jpg)

I'm fixing the bug

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/12bss3.jpg'>:
File "game/script_1.rpy", line 24503, in script

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Is the image 12bss3 some replacement? In the morning after transforming Cora, in the kitchen this image should be seen View attachment 12bss3.png
Good thing is a png and the script waits for a jpg, would be at least strange :cool: seeing this at that moment.

It leads to a bunch of "Ignore"-s and I went with making a copy of 12bss2 and renaming it 12bss3. It worked.

Last edited:

IND-3D

Mar 24, 2020
Problem with android port not installing showing "there is problem with parsing the package"

Volare!

May 6, 2019
For anyone that is getting bugs in the kitchen scene from ch12. This an issue with one of the images. This is the correct image just put it in the image folder in the game folder and overwrite. That should clear up the problem.
Thanks for that. People still keep having the same problem without seeing your comment so I wanted to quote it.

Reactions: Alex5280

Zuimmm

Dec 17, 2018
Well... Shit
Wtf was that lizzie and, he left so many options to work with her open, everything was just pointless in the end

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
For anyone that is getting bugs in the kitchen scene from ch12. This an issue with one of the images. This is the correct image just put it in the image folder in the game folder and overwrite. That should clear up the problem.
the link is not a download it is a pic

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Does anyone possibly have a save where they didn’t choose blood path that they could be a saint and share?

Otherwise I’ll have to skim through the game again.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes