3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Wonder if MC Will get more interesting, perhaps there is some mystery behind him and Turns into a Vampire himself. That would be cool, or he is immune to Vampirism, Werewolf perhaps?. All to say. Hope MC is more than just a Meat Head

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wonder if MC Will get more interesting, perhaps there is some mystery behind him and Turns into a Vampire himself. That would be cool, or he is immune to Vampirism, Werewolf perhaps?. All to say. Hope MC is more than just a Meat Head
Don't expect much. This developer always had some issues finding proper fulfilling endings to his mysteries.

Reactions: JaszMan

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: And here I am still hoping the Lizzie in Epi.12 was just a non-canonical one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JaszMan

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Does this game crash for anyone else in Chapter 11 when Lemon joins you in your room?
It doesn't seem like the standard Renpy crash as there's no log/traceback info that shows it.
The game window just freezes and then windows closes it.
Haven't had this problem with any other game.
Yep.Just had this happen.Only way to progress without crash was to forgo sex with Lemon...which is disappointing.

Reactions: JenMistress

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Yep.Just had this happen.Only way to progress without crash was to forgo sex with Lemon...which is disappointing.
Yes that is exactly the same situation.
I was hoping to not have to go that route but I guess I have no choice.
Hopefully she remains an option going forward even if you decline her this time.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Not a huge fan of the way the Lizzie story happened. Would rather swap her with Audrey personally.
Also slightly agree with the person who said it doesn't really feel like the MC has any real choice in anything it's more just being told what to do and you can choose the way you say yes.
Not complaining though still enjoyed the game and looking forward to updates.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so it isn't just with me then. Was trying to figure out like WTF is going on. OK, I'll put the game on the back burner for now, got it saved just before the choice and try again whenever the next update comes out.

Feb 29, 2020
OOh new update!
Now the question is do I attempt to give it a go?
Considering the last update didnt work for me, even with the save fix

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn.. I have to play on separate saves, I see.

Lemon break up with us because we are in blood story. And she discovers that MC is cheating on her. A sad sight, and Lemon is one of my favorite women in this game.
On the other hand, that milf Clara is my second favorite woman.. A relationship with her is probably only unlocked when we have a blood story unlocked. :confused:

I find so, after seeing WT.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm sure the Blood storyline will have some fucked up shittery as a closure, and that's going to be canon. :WeSmart:

Reactions: linkinn

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 13

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: frankiller79

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House,...

since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them, following the philosophy: "there's more fish in the sea", probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your Harem.(y)
hey if i could bang the bitches without having to live through the drama id do it!!!

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes